Chapter 5: New Transfer Student

3rd POV:

In Gorgom's Territory.

Bilgenia: "My arm was cut off by him, my king!!!!!" He said to Creation King.

Creation King: "Him? You mean Black Sun?" He asked him and then he was nod his head and he was gonna say more.

Bilgenia: "He isn't alone, my lord. He had Sailor Moon and the Sailor Guardians....The Princess of Moon is alive, my lord...now Black Sun with Sailor Moon and guardians are work together and tries to stop us." He said to Creation King and make him was nod his head and then he was speak the truth about it and then there was the rest of the figures who are hiding in the shadows by himself and this make them both were heard the voice comes from Bilgenia who escape and he was the only one who survive from the kill of (Y/N) with his Black Sun form and he was almost kill him right away. 

There was an giant heart and it was the heart of Creation King about this whole place and make all everything around was normal and then the heart was beating and keep beating that was alright and then the heart was the one who tries to look after the two Century Kings for what he want....Black Sun and Shadowmoon. 

Creation King

Creation King.

The Creation King (創世王, Sōseiō), additionally named the King of All Creation, is the leader of Gorgom, and was unseen for much of the series. It is one of the most powerful being that had been living for the past 50,000 years, potentially capable of destroying reality itself. In its weakened state, the Creation King was a giant floating heart. It communicated with the Priests and the two Century Kings via telepathy.

Every 50,000 years, the existing Creation King dies. When this time draws near, Gorgom chooses two candidates to covert into Century Kings. Per tradition, said candidates are then forced to fight each other, as in Kohtaro and Nobuhiko's cases. The winner claims both Kingstones and becomes the new Creation King. This process has apparently been repeated several times, with each successor growing stronger than their predecessors.

Creation King: "Hmmm...." He was thinking and what he must do.

Bilgenia: "My Lord, what do we do?" He asked him.

Creation King: "Keep doing your works...continue to create the Mutant Kaijin creatures immediately and send more of them to come after Black Sun. Now go...clean up with your right arm." He said to Bilgenia.

Bilgenia: "Yes, my lord." He said and he was got up and then he prepare to take a leave right away and Creation King who sat there by himself and make him was thinking and then he heard other voices comes from the villains.

???1: "So Black Sun is back." He said.

???2: "Interesting...he work along with Sailor Moon and the Sailor Guardians. This trouble us some more battle." He said to them.