Chapter 8: Black Sun V.S Bilgenia Round 2

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was waiting for Usagi to come out of the house and he was going to take her to the school right away and then (Y/N) is outside by himself and he was waiting for her to get out of there. Then Usagi was pretty up late for herself and (Y/N) had to waiting for her out right now and he was waiting for her to come out because he does care about her and he want to see her for what she is up...and when (Y/N) just stood right there and waiting for what happened next is she was screaming out in her panic.

Usagi: "AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I'M LATE!!!!! I'M LATE!!!!!!" She shout out.

(Y/N): "Hehehe, bunny head for what she is." He said to himself and then he could heard the rustling from Usagi and also the talking down there too and he was seen her was finally coming downstairs by herself and she got out of the house and she dresses with her school uniform with schoolbag with her.

Usagi: "(Y/N)!!!!! You made it!!!!" She said.

(Y/N): "Yep, I think I made it right on the time and now...ready for school?" He asked her and she was nod her head and then she was fear about she get her own late right now and then (Y/N) told her to get on the bike.

(Y/N): "Alright, hop on the bike...I'm going to take you to the school right away." He said to her and make her nod her head and then (Y/N) was hop on his bike and then he was start the engine of his bike and same to Usagi too and (Y/N) was begin to driving his bike goes faster and more faster to heading out to somewhere else in the city. When (Y/N) was drove his bike goes off to the light over there and then he was stop his bike right there and then Usagi was murmuring with her own words about how she late really is and he told her to calm down and everything is gonna be fine.

When there was another sound of engine bike comes from someone who was driving up there where the person who beside with him and this person who was driving his white motorcycle and he had a white helmet.

When the person who was dressing white clothes by himself and he had a grey pant with him and he was sat there on the bike that he was riding on it and then the person was chilling by himself and he turn his head to look at (Y/N) who was over ther...

When the person who was dressing white clothes by himself and he had a grey pant with him and he was sat there on the bike that he was riding on it and then the person was chilling by himself and he turn his head to look at (Y/N) who was over there with Usagi.