Chapter 81-90

Beginne am Anfang

"You're afraid that I won't be able to be a stepmother." Hua Ya reacted and said to Fangyuan, "You don't know that he is still taking care of me. Sometimes I don't have the same level of understanding as him."

"Don't brag to me." Fangyuan didn't know Hua Ya's temper yet and was full of childishness, otherwise she wouldn't be so close to Wang Tianzhu. Wang Tianzhu is just a little monkey king. How can ordinary people surrender?

Hua Ya picked the soybeans into the iron basin, walked to the kitchen and added water to the iron basin. The soybeans floating on top are bad soybeans and cannot be used.

"Sister-in-law, what do you want these soybeans for?" Hua Ya asked, rinsing the soybeans.

"I made tofu for your elder brother. He said that the tofu in the cafeteria didn't taste like tofu, so I tried to see if I could make it myself." Fang Yuan said.

Hua Ya is very good at making tofu: "Do you have any brine? I can order brine tofu."

Fangyuan pulled Hua Ya over and looked left and right, "What is there that you don't know how to do?"

"When I'm at home, my sister and brother don't have anything good to eat, so they like to let me think of something to eat for them. For example, braised tofu and vegetable tofu are their favorites."

Hua Ya remembered that she had made vegetable tofu for them before coming here, using sweet potato leaves and radish leaves, and they both ate it all in one go.

"Then what your eldest brother wants to eat must be the kind of tofu you make." Fangyuan had nothing to be polite to Hua Ya. He pushed Hua Ya into the kitchen and said, "I'll leave this place to you. I'll make you a big roll with scallion oil tomorrow morning." eat."

Without saying anything, Hua Ya put on an apron and started working.

There are no sweet potato leaves or radish tassels here in Fangyuan, but there are Chinese cabbage, Chinese cabbage, and spring onions.

The same can be done, just follow the recipe at home and add diced sweet potatoes to it. Finally, add the brine, and the green tofu is formed.

Fangyuan was cheating on the side, taking a pencil to write down the steps on the stationery.

When Lin Bayi came back, he smelled the long-lost aroma of tofu at home.

After changing his clothes and washing his hands, he came to the dining table. Hua Ya brought him a bowl of hot vegetable tofu from the kitchen.

Lin Bayi's eyes widened and he wanted to have this bite in his dream.

"Give it to me, what will the others eat?" Lin Bayi said, but took the vegetable tofu in his hand.

Fangyuan also brought out the food from the kitchen and said, "Second sister made a big piece. You taste it first. Later, you will have enough vegetables and tofu."

Hua Ya smiled sweetly and said, "Yes, whenever the elder brother wants to eat, I will cook it for him at any time. I'll take care of it."

Lin Bayi was not polite. He sat down on the sofa and slurped down a large bowl of tofu. After taking the first bite, he gave Hua Ya a thumbs up and said, "That's it. Don't order too much brine. Itchy throat."

"You and Xiao Hui have the same taste. Every time I make this, he asks me to add less brine, saying it makes my throat numb and uncomfortable."

Hua Ya missed them a little when she said this, and asked Lin Bayi: "How are they in the army? They have never left home once, and I don't know if they want to go home or whether they can adapt to life in the army."