74 "She's a psycho!"

Lilith's point of view
We drove to another house, not far from Tom's. Still in Beverly Hills.
"Where exactly are we now?" I ask him as we get out. "You'll see."
"You said you'll tell me in the car! We're already here so please tell me."
"We're at my br-"

"Tom! Long time no see! Wer ist sie?"

Confused I turn around and see a tall man with long brown hair. What did he say?
"Hi Georg." Tom greets him.

I swear when they all talk German, they're gossiping. I know it.

Another man comes out, also tall but short blonde hair and glasses.

"Hallo Tom." He greets him. "Wer ist das?" He adds.

I told you!

"Georg, Gustav, that's Lilith."

Oh.
"Hey.." I say shyly. Tom takes my hand in his.
"Hello Lilith, nice to finally meet you." Georg says. "Yes, Tom told us so much about you." Gustav says.

"And only good." A voice says, Gustav and Georg move to the side. Bill.
"Hey Bill..." I greet him. "Hello Lilith." He says, with a smirk. "Is it true?" Bill asks. "Is what true?" I stutter.

"That you.. you know" he imitates a gun. "Bill." Tom says sternly. "What? It was just a question."

I'm starting to think this wasn't a good idea.

"Maybe this was a bad idea.." I whisper to Tom. "Maybe it was." He says looking at Bill.
"Why don't you wait in the car? I'll talk to them for a bit.."

I nod and let go of his hand. He unlocks the car and I get in the passenger's seat. After I closed the door, and pulled out my phone. They started talking.

I pretend to be busy with my phone and started listening to their conversation.

„What is your problem, Bill?" Tom asks, visibly annoyed.
I don't want them to fight because of me

"Her is my problem!" Bill answers. "Let's calm down, alright." Georg suggests. "Yeah, Bill what is your problem though.. She seems sweet" Gustav says.

"She's a psycho! And she wrapped Tom around her dirty little fingers!"
"Don't talk about her like that, Bill. One more time and see what happens" Tom says sternly.
Then a car door opens, and Tom gets in drivers seat. "You okay?" He asks as he closed the door. "Am I okay? Are you okay?"
Tom chuckles and starts the engine.
"I'm fine.. Don't worry, Sunflower."

___
Well I'm quite inactive