12 "Hollywood!"

Tom's point of view
"What?" Lilith asks in disbelief. "Sam! What are you talking about?"

Sam points to Lilith's waist and Lilith pulls up her shirt. "It's just a grazing shot." She says with a relieved tone. „Just a grazing shot?!" Sam yells and pushes Lilith towards the door. „Hollywood! Come inside!" one of the guys yells in my direction. Confused I point at myself and the guy that yelled nods.

Did he call me Hollywood?

Unsure I follow them. Their house is really nice, if it was clean. The guy that yelled at me is going through multiple drawers, getting first-aid for her.

"You know it's gonna burn right?"

"I can do it myself, Ryan!" "No you can't!"
"Then let Sam do it! Fuck off!"

Woah... What happened between them.

Sam puts wound disinfectant on the grazing shot. Lilith whines and grabs Sams hand. "I know." Sam mumbles.

I thought they are all though, why is she whining.

"Why did I have to come in?" I ask annoyed. "Because, out there you're dead meat Hollywood."

"I have a name, you know."

"Well, knowing it would mean I care so."

"Just kidding, I'm Logan." He says and holds his hand out. I shake his hand, "I'm Tom."

"The donkey over there is Ryan, the ginger is Sam. I assume you already know Lilith." "Yeah."

"Lo! Can you help me?" Sam asks. He nods and walks over to her. Ryan and Logan are now putting bandages around Lilith. Meanwhile Sam and I are talking.

"What's up with Ryan and Lilith?" I ask her. "They used to hook up. But they stopped for the bands sake. Besides, Lilith thinks she's not made for love and Ryan wanted her to be his girlfriend."

"And is that the reason why she was yelling at him earlier?"

"Yes and no, Lilith is angry easily. Ryan said something she did not like and she holdes grudges forever."

They were done and Ryan, Logan and Sam went in the kitchen. To discuss god knows what.

I walk over to the couch she's sitting on, which has now a bit of blood on it. Probably not the fist time.

"Hey stalker boy." She smiles weakly. "You okay?" She asks. "Like you didn't got shot. I'm fine... And that's because of you."

"Are you trying to say thank you?"

I smile and nod, "Thank you. For saving me."

"Twice." She adds. "Twice." I repeat her.

"No need to thank me, stalker boy. That's how it is on this side of town. Imagine it like with animals. The strong against the strong. It's never fair. But when someone, who doesn't have anything to do with this gets involved, the stronger side protects the weaker."

"I'm the weaker?"

"For now."