54 "I knew you'd come."

**Tw: sexual scenes**

Tom's point of view
After she went in the toilet, she came back into my room and leaned against the doorframe.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask her and watch a smirk grow on her face. "I'll go shower." She says taking off the shirt I handed her and throws it in my face.
Before I could look at her gorgeous body, she disappeared into the hallway.

After thinking about it, for a good while, I decided to follow her.

The bathroom is filled with steam from the hot water. I could hear her giggle as I opened the door.

I got rid of my boxers and my shirt and walked into the shower.

One of the reasons why I chose to have a big shower.

I gently put my arms around her waist and pull her towards me. "I knew you'd come." She giggles. "You just can't resist me."
She turns around and wraps her arms around my neck. The water is so hot, it left little red spots all over her.

"I know, I can't. But you won't complain when I'm done with you." I tease. "As if you'd ever be done with me." She says. "I'd be dead before that happens."

After a moment of silence, I press my lips onto hers and slide my tongue into her mouth.

Her hands are resting on my abs. I have, again, the complete control over the kiss. And I enjoy having control.

She breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes. But says nothing. At first.
Slowly, she gently lays her hand on my cheek. "You're so special to me, Tom. Do you know that?" She says with a slight smile. "I know now." I answer her and smile too.
"But why did you tell me that?" I ask while she turns off the water. "Just wanted you to know."

She deserves the world. She deserves everything she needs.

And I'll do my best to make her happy. And keep her safe.

That's more important now. Her safety.

"I'm hungry." She says quietly as she dries herself with one of the black towels from my shelf. "I'll order something." I say.

"No." She laughs. "I'll cook."

"Less work for me." I say and hand her clothes.
When she got dressed we walked downstairs. I grabbed all of our clothes we lost on our way upstairs and put them in the bathroom. While she was already starting to cook.