31 "It's fine Kaulitz."

Lilith's point of view
We've been hanging out for the rest of the day. It was actually really nice.

I did call Sam and told her that I would be home by midnight. Just so she doesn't worry.

"Are you sure that you want to go alone?" He asks me while I'm standing already on the outside of his door. "Yes, I'm sure."

"I can drive you, or even walk with you."

"It's fine Kaulitz. I'll be fine."

He nods. "Text me when you get home." He says softly. "I will."

He smiles and slowly closes the door.

This is it. I've never been in Beverly Hills. Why should I?

I grab my headphones out of my purse and put them into my phone. Scrolling down my downloaded music for a while.

The new song from Eminem and Rhianna is out. Luckily I downloaded it.

Love the way you lie

I'm walking down the streets of Beverly Hills.

Carefully I listen to the lyrics.

I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like.

This is exactly how I feel. Of course, it's Eminem.

I can not tell what I feel, i can not tell you what is is. But I can tell you what it feels like, what it feels like when I am with him.

Love isn't for me. So I'll just have to forget this. Push, whatever I'm feeling, deep down.

After I was walking for good half an hour I called Sam. "You okay?" She asks.

"Yeah, I think it'll be a bit later than midnight."

"Why? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am. I'm just really slow."

Sam laughs. "I know."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, just come home."

I hang up and choose a different song.

I hate everything about you

I've always loved three days grace. They're the reason why Sam and I started a band.

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you?
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you?

Quietly I sing along to the lyrics.

What's going to happen with the band, when Ryan isn't there anymore?

Someone has to play the guitar... I could, I've been playing since I was little.

But I love singing on stage, the freedom you have. You can move around, you can go everywhere you want to, you can do what you want.

I'm surprised that nothing happened to me, when I've reached my house.

"I'm home!" I yell inside while opening the door. Taking off my shoes and taking out my headphones out of my ears.

Sam and Logan are probably upstairs. I pull out my phone and open the chat with Tom.

I'm home now

That's all. I turned the phone off and put it on the counter.

I went upstairs and changed to my Pyjama.

After some time just laying in my bed, i eventually drifted off.