Chapter 25 (ReWrite): The Lizardmen's Resolve

While the Monopoly game raged on in the Supreme Beings' virtual world, back in the New World, the situation at the lizardmen's village was growing increasingly tense. The wraiths Momonga had summoned had delivered their ominous warning of the impending army of death, and the lizardmen leaders were in a heated discussion inside their largest tent.

Inside the tent, Rororo, the four-headed hydra, stood guard, its multiple eyes scanning the surroundings vigilantly. Within the tent, Chieftain Shasuryu shasha, along with other influential lizardmen, gathered to deliberate their course of action.

"Chieftain, what are we to do? These wraiths speak of an army of death coming to slaughter us," one of the lizardmen elders said, his voice trembling with fear.

Zaryursu Shasha, the lizardman with the unique sword, sighed deeply. He had spent the past hours traveling to neighboring lizardmen villages, seeking allies for the impending threat. Now, he had returned with grim news.

"We must not underestimate the warning given by these wraiths. I have been to the neighboring villages, but they are hesitant to unite with us. Some believe it to be a ruse, while others fear the consequences of provoking a powerful enemy," Zaryusu Shasha explained, his tone heavy with concern.

The elder lizardmen exchanged worried glances, their sharp reptilian eyes reflecting their uncertainty. The stakes were high, and they knew that their village could be wiped out if they made the wrong decision.

Just then, the chieftain's brother, Shasuryu Shasha, entered the tent. He was the larger lizardman whom Zaryusu Shasha had bid farewell to earlier. His imposing presence commanded attention as she stepped forward.

"Brother, we cannot wait for the other villages to decide our fate. We must take matters into our own hands. I have seen the determination in your eyes and the bravery in the hearts of our people. We will stand and fight," Zaryusu declared, his voice unwavering.

Shayursu Shasha nodded in agreement. "You are right, Zaryusu. We cannot rely solely on the alliance of the other villages. If we don't act now, we may not have the chance to do so later."

The lizardman chieftain turned to the assembled elders and warriors. "Prepare our defenses. We will fortify our village and make a stand against this army of death. Even if we must face them alone, we will not falter."

The determination in Shayursu Shasha's voice resonated with his people. The lizardmen began to organize themselves, crafting weapons, reinforcing barriers, and devising strategies to defend their home.

Outside the tent, the wraiths continued to patrol the area, serving as a grim reminder of the impending threat. The lizardmen warriors trained vigorously, knowing that their survival depended on their readiness to face this mysterious enemy.

Back in the virtual world, the Monopoly game had reached a critical juncture. Yamaiko's proposition had the potential to shift the balance of power dramatically. Momonga weighed the offer carefully, realizing that it mirrored the decisions he and his fellow Supreme Beings were making in the New World.

As the Monopoly showdown continued to unfold, the fate of both worlds hung in the balance, with battles of strategy and determination taking place on different fronts.