Chapter 21: Dreaming

Within the Adventurer's guild where adventurers go and in doing jobs after jobs are currently admiring the newly form team know as Darkness that became adamantite ranked far quicker than any team that had that rank.

When Darkness came back from the vampire incident the team suddenly got five new members which according to their leader, help them fighting against the vampire.

"Damn… Look how cool they are." One adventurer whisper to his teammate.

The new members are very well equipped befitting for their rankings…

The first new member is wearing a strange set of red leather armor which covered the entire body preventing everyone from seeing his exposed skin, the helmet adds weirdness even further being shape like a triangle. The armor also has white feather attach to the helmet and forearms.

The second member is considered to even weirder among the members of Darkness being that he wears a long waistcloth covered his legs and feet, he also wears black and red steel armor on the top which is full plated and to top it all off with a hood, a weird looking hat and a plain black mask which cover his face.

The third one is pretty small compared to other members of Darkness despite that he has a large variety of impressive tools that no one can recognized. He wears purple leather armor with odd marking and a hood that cover the head but not the face which make him one of the few members that shows his face.

The fourth one is also the same size as the last member, she appear to very cute but her equipment betrays what everyone originally thought and quickly paled at the sight of two massive steel pavise shields that would be too much even for an adamantite to hold. It's help that she's wearing another massive of the same design on her back. The fourth member doesn't seem to wear armor but some type of skin tight suit that cover her entire body minus the head.

The final member is by far the most bizarre one being the fact he wearing the largest helmet any adventure has seen so far being twice as big as human head if not even more, he wears full plate steel armor that covered all of his armor thus making him the same case as most members of darkness.

Murmurs continued as Darkness turned in the mythril-ranked requests they got.

"Y-yes almost forgot about that u-uh we no longer got anymore mythril ranked request… sorry." The receptionist said nervously.

"I see. That's good, because I just remembered something we had to do. I'll be returning to the inn; if there's anything, look for us there. Do you know where we should be staying?"

"I do. Is it the Shining Gold Pavilion?" The receptionist asked.

Momonga nodded, then flourished his crimson cape as he turned and walked away.

[Ulbert Alain Odle: So this is the adventurer's guild? It is not as impressive as the one in Yggdrasil but it did it's best.]

[Bukubukuchagama: That was a rather odd of you to say that Ulbert, did you grow soft?]

[Ulbert Alain Odle: Hey at least I appreciate honest work although I think it needs improvement.]

[Warrior Takemikazuchi: Ulbert is right, they should get adventurers to train in order for them to get stronger.]