Chapter 2: The Beginning

"Huh" Momonga thought looking seeing his guildmates confuse over the fact that they're still here somehow. "Did the shitty devs change their minds?"

Peroroncino said while being confused as everyone attempted to contact the GM they all shouted. "What the hell is going on!" The angry voices echoes in the throne room, they have every right to be mad they could not meet the end of the game in style usually should be angry and argue quite a lot until...

 "What the hell is going on!" The angry voices echoes in the throne room, they have every right to be mad they could not meet the end of the game in style usually should be angry and argue quite a lot until

"Masters? is something wrong?" A female voice surprise the players they look at Albedo in shook till Momonga respond. "None of us can't seem to contact the GM." Albedo seems confuse and then she bow. "I'm sorry masters but this ignorant one does not know of this GM you speak of please forgive me." The player listen at her in shock as Albedo talking about her not meeting their expectation the fact that he is conversing with NPC no less which is impossible. The closest thing NPC could have a conversation was a macroed response in certain way there are audio log to download but it is impossible for a NPC engage a conversation...

Tabula began to talk. "No need to apologize Albedo it is no surprise that you do not know of GM you wouldn't understand." Tabula said calming tone which surprise everyone including Tabula that he was calm during this predicament of theirs then Momonga said.

"Sebas! maid!" "Yes

"Sebas! maid!" "Yes." their voices echoes albeit quieter. "Approach the throne. "Understood." They began to walk in front of the throne and drop to one knee and bow. The player learn that they did not need a keyboard to type the order; the NPC understand their intentions and execute them. And that Albedo is not only one that became sentient and that they seem exhibiting anomalous behavior. "What going on here?" Warrior Takemikazuchi said while Bukubukuchagama and HeroHero began to feel very hungry during that Nishikienrai began look at his hand and Ulbert began to feel malicious. "My mouth feel weird." Touch Me said then realization set in they are doing thing that are impossible like moving their mouth and that impossible since their character always have a fixed mouth the fact that Momonga is talking and he is a skeleton which has no internal organ at all yet he speak fluently "Sebas!" Momonga said while Sebas look at him directly waiting for a order.