Chapter 3: The Expirement

Can't find exact image from the meeting room with the Supreme being. Imagine they are on the sit perspective chairs.
---------------------------------------------------------

The supreme beings had teleported to their meeting room as they sit in their respectives chairs and look around to check if no one here or outside to eavesdrop, then they sigh deeply."I'm so tired…" Momonga said. "You're not alone Momonga, ugh why do they think of us so damn highly?" Touch Me added as Ulbert said. " Yeah to them, we were like the most important people in the entire planet." Ulbert said in a rather dramatic tone. "They describe a different people for crying out loud." Nishikienrai said while rubbing his head. "So what shall we do now?" HeroHero ask Momonga respond. "First we must experiment, Ulbert's [Summon Lesser Demon] was the proof of that things have change." Momonga said in a serious manner. "Tabula and Ulbert shall test with spells alongside myself to see the changes while Peroroncino, Warrior Takemikazuchi, and Nishikienrai to test with skills." Momonga said looking Bukubukuchagama, Touch Me and HeroHero. "You three would oversee the process of protecting Nazarick." they nodded at Momonga. "Okay let's begin!"

It's been two hours since their meeting as for now Ulbert figure out that when they summon a demon they can be permanent if the levels of evil karma get too high which is awfully easy since Momonga and him have a really high evil karma and the fact that most of the servants in Nazarick much to the joy of Ulbert. "Yes I can finally create a demon army to my likings!" Ulbert said fanatically which got attention of Tabula and Momonga. "Ulbert? Are you okay" Tabula said which stop the laughing. "I don't know actually like I never been this malevolent since never actually." Ulbert said confused by his slight change of personality. Then Momonga found out why. "Maybe it because of your race and class Ulbert since they're the evil maybe it affecting you in someway" Momonga explain to them. "Yes it could be possible, I feel like I want to create something real bad."

Tabula said reason of this is because he is alchemist, a class that specializes potion creation, one of his job level is scientist being job that capable of adding buff and special skill which correspond to his alchemist class one of these skill is called [Create Abomination] which allows him to create any creature with levels varies with body parts of different species typically the level limit is 60 but then two of his job came to play which increase the power of his skill, philosopher's stone and Ultimate Brain eater are very powerful job which greatly increase power of his alchemist career and racial ability it is had been stated in the lore that a those with philosopher's stone job becomes addicted to create thing Everyone realized that Tabula is now addicted. "Great I'm addict" Tabula said in a grumble voice.

In the other room another test has finished. "So okay some of my skill now have longer range somehow" Nishikienrai said wondering how does he know how to use kunai and ninja techniques in one skill. "Yeah I never practice archery and yet here I am shooting arrow with unnatural accuracy" Peroroncino said while looking at his dummy target which is now a pincushion. "Yeah like you I never practice any weapon and somehow I used it with the skill that could make a master seem like a novice and that urge for a fight never seems to stop." Takemikazuchi said reason of this urge because of his job level true warrior lore, stated that the true warrior were the most skilled and most powerful warrior it had been that they have a urge for combat every time. "A nephilim that is very bloodthirsty huh, just don't go around challenging everyone you see okay?" Peroroncino said while earning a chuckle from Warrior Takemikazuchi.

Touch Me overseeing the trees that would be covering the tomb for camouflage they are not yet finished but for now he should come back to the meeting room. When he got there he sit down for a bit and sees Bukubukuchagama and HeroHero talking to each other of the events that transpire. "Hey can you guys tell me what does it feel to be a slime?" Touch Me said in curious tone. "Oh beside the constant hunger and forced to wear a ring to keep you full, it's pretty weird with this type body I'm surprised that I can control with ease and talking too." Bukubukuchagama answer as while HeroHero said. "Yeah we can also control our acid to make sure we don't burn anything and shaping our forms is by far weirdest feeling we ever feel in our life." Touch Me got curious over changing shape. "Wait a minute can you guys change forms to a human like Solution?"