Chapter 9: More idea

In a dome composed of blue ice, Cocytus is cleaning his creator's previous weapon, it one of his favorite Hobbies. "I. Wonder. If. Lord. Warrior. Takemikazuchi. Is. Making. A. New. Weapon?" Cocytus wonder.

[Warrior Takemikazuchi: Cocytus.]

Cocytus nearly drop the weapon at his creator's voice.

[Cocytus: Lord. Warrior. Takemikazuchi! What. Do. you. wish?]

[Warrior Takemikazuchi: I want you to go into my room to talk with you.]

[Cocytus: Yes. My. Lord!]

Cocytus quickly put all his cleaning equipment in his closest and head straight to his creator's room.

~Warrior Takemikazuchi's room~~~~~~~~~~

Warrior Takemikazuchi made the necessary items for his talk with Cocytus he looked at his collection of weapons he got or made, he smiled at the fond memories of creating the weapon necessary to beat Touch Me.

That was a long time ago since then Touch Me left and Warrior Takemikazuchi decide to retire, and now here they are in a new world with their character as new bodies. "Maybe I should create another weapon… Something better than mine."

Warrior Takemikazuchi decide to check something in the buy menu, he looked around the menu and see the buy money menu. "Something not right here…" Warrior Takemikazuchi decide to click the menu to see the supposed gold.

To his shocked he can buy gold with gold. "H-How a-are you fucking kidding me." Warrior Takemikazuchi just looked at the absurdity. "The gold needed to buy gold is even CHEAPER!" He scream.

"Why does it use US dollars equivalent?" Warrior Takemikazuchi said, it take 50 gold to buy 10,000 gold. "I don't understand here…" He said heard a knock, Warrior Takemikazuchi close his menu and open the door to see Cocytus.

"Ah you're here come on in Cocytus take a seat." Warrior Takemikazuchi said as he show Cocytus where the chairs are albeit Cocytus move very slowly, he seems awfully hesitant to touch anything.

"Cocytus, what wrong?" Warrior Takemikazuchi asked Cocytus. "Sorry. Lord. Warrior. Takemikazuchi. But. I. Never. Been. In. Your. Room. And. I. Don't. Want. To. Break. Anything. In. This. Holy. Place."

Cocytus carefully bowed as Warrior Takemikazuchi smiled at him. "Don't worry Cocytus you won't break anything I just want to talk to you." He said as Cocytus looked nervous. "V-Very. Well. Then. Lord. Warrior. Takemikazuchi."

Cocytus said as he sit down while Warrior Takemikazuchi did the same. "Now then Cocytus I going to ask a question are you ready?" Warrior Takemikazuchi said as Cocytus nodded. "Now then how are you Cocytus."

Warrior Takemikazuchi ask. "I. Am. Fine. Lord. Warrior. Takemikazuchi. Nothing. Is. Wrong. In. The. 5th. Floor." Cocytus said as Warrior Takemikazuchi decide to ask another. "Do you need anything else Cocytus?"

Cocytus shakes his head. "No. I. Have. Nothing. Else. That. I. Need. However. There. Is. Something. Everyone. Seeks." That got Warrior Takemikazuchi attention. "Oh and what is it?" He asked. "Can. I. Call. You. My. Father?"

That put Warrior Takemikazuchi a loop. 'Is he telling me that he wants to called me father? But I'm not qualify to be a parent!' He thought but he start to feel paternal to Cocytus realizing that since he created him, he literally the parent of Cocytus.