Chapter 18: Lucky Day

"Lord Punitto Moe!? Lord Amanomahitotsu!?" Shalltear said in surprise.

The bright dragon hit both of the players, but without warning, the dragon roared in pain as it suddenly dissipated.

"What!?" The group of humans yelled in shock.

"Punitto Moe, can you tell me the levels of these guys? I don't have [Discern Enemy] like you and Momonga." Amanomahitotsu asks Punitto Moe.

"They are surprisingly weak compared to us." Punitto Moe said in surprise.

"M-my lords! Let me kill them in your names!" Shalltear said while she bowed her head.

Both players look at Shalltear with dumbfounded expressions before Punitto Moe decided to take this situation professionally.

"No. They have a world class item, You will be caught by the effect of [Downfall of Castle and Country]. We on another hand got protection against it." Punitto Moe said quietly, so as to not catch the attention of the group that had the world item.

"But my Lo-" Shalltear tried to argue.

"No buts. Just go and get reinforcements or something that have protection against world class items." Punitto Moe said, as a multiple magic missiles hits him, but it didn't do anything.

Shalltear hesitantly used [Gate] to get to Nazarick quickly, and tell the others about Amanomahitotsu and Punitto Moe's arrival.

"Good thing we got those items." Amanomahitotsu said to Punitto Moe, while getting bombarded by attacks that didn't do anything against his carapace.

"Must be our lucky day." Punitto Moe mentions before being hit by another dragon from [Downfall of Castle and Country].

(Flashback begins.)

Before the shutdown, Amanomahitotsu can be seen browsing through the shop in one of the central cities in Niflheim alone.

"Finally… After 2 hours of doing nothing, here it is." Amanomahitotsu said in relief.

Amanomahitotsu pressed the buy button with his remaining currency that he forgot to get rid of when he retired from Yggdrasil.

A capsule appeared and opened, revealing an obsidian short hammer that had fire pouring out of the middle of the head.

Amanomahitotsu eagerly grabbed the hammer before going off to the imperfect Bifrost.

And a familiar face appears.

"-nitto Moe! Oh come on! I must of pressed the wrong world!" Punitto Moe said loudly for a bit before seeing Amanomahitotsu.

"Amanomahitotsu!? You're here too?!" A emotional emote appear in front of Punitto Moe.

"Punitto Moe! How are you doing friend?" Amanomahitotsu said as Punitto Moe looks around.

"No one's here. Not a single player had passed through this town actually, if you don't count the NPC's of course. Quite sad how a shutdown can affect the players." Amanomahitotsu said with a sad emote, looking around at the ghost town.

"Why are you here then?" Punitto Moe asks Amanomahitotsu who showed him a hammer.

"No way!" Punitto Moe yelled in disbelief.