CH: 14

Jeonghan

I closed my eyes again, thinking about how yesterday went, the whole day. I thought my date was ruined but that was the best date ever, I just can’t get her off my mind, how could she be so gorgeous all the way, I can’t stop thinking about her.

That precious smile when I gave her the bouquet, the moment she said I healed her inner child, and it felt like she wasn’t planning to tell me that and that was actually a slip of the tongue, but the fact I got to hear it from her.

If I could spend my days off with her like this, making her smile and gifting her flower bouquets, I would love to take days off. I can never explain my feelings in words how I felt yesterday. I genuinely thought we would be parting ways after the breakfast date but little did I know I would be spending my whole day and dinner with her, dropping her off at her apartment. Her smile, what I saw yesterday night while waving at me, was something I could not just erase from my memory. It’s something I want to be stored in my Long Term Memory. Everything just felt so magical.

I wanted to take her out on another date, it’s not even twenty-four hours since I last saw her, but I already miss her and her smile. The whole day she was smiling yesterday felt like I was in heaven, a heaven full of happiness.

“Thank you so much for spending the day with me”
“I should be thankful to you for making my day worth it and I enjoyed it a lot, it felt so nice today”

“Glad you enjoyed today” she smiled at me, holding the daisies bouquet I gave her. She looked beautiful under the moonlight, I needed to say goodbye but my heart wasn’t ready to part ways with her. “I should get going then, it’s getting late” I nodded at her words, “Goodnight Jeonghan” and there again she called my name, “Goodnight, my moon” I realized as soon as I said those three words, did I just call her ‘my moon’ my eyes widen and she was looking at her, flustered and probably taken aback.

“I’m so-

“Did you call me moon just now?” I couldn’t even deny that, I mean her name, Luna means moon, how can I not call her my moon, except the part, she is not ‘mine’ yet, she wasn’t mine to lose.

This was the very first step I took towards her, more like I took two steps towards her today. And right now there was no way I would lie on her face and make it look worse, “I did and I can explain” She gave me her flustered smile, I saw her holding the bouquet tightly, was she angry or flustered?

“It’s because of your name, it’s pretty just like the moon and your name means moon.” I let it out in one go.  She looked at me, “Thanks” that’s all she said, which sent me to panic another second, “you’re not angry right?” she shook her head, “I’m not, why would I be?”

“I thought…”
“Stop thinking so much” That’s the first, I've seen her say something like that.

“Okay, okay. Goodnight and take care”
“You too” The urge to give her a goodbye hug was so bad, I wanted to hug her tight. I still turned around and got into my car. She was still waving at me, the memory didn’t seem to leave me at all.

“Sir” I snapped my mind off Luna, “Yes?” I looked at my secretary, Seri.

“You’re distracted again” I looked at her, “We’ve a meeting in 15 minutes and you’re daydreaming here again, do you want to take a day off again?” I looked at her, clearly telling her to shut up with my eyes, “I mean, you can always take a day off when you’re not in the mood to work and you’re daydreaming”

“what are you even saying?” she loves to pull my leg, “What meeting do I have to attend today?”

“The finance team has something to discuss about the new project.” I nodded my head, “Okay, got it.”