CH: 12

Jeonghan

Finally, we reached, I caught a glimpse of her before turning off the car engine. "We reached" she smiled at me. I got out of my car and went to her side, I opened the door and held the top of the car, so that she won't hit her head. She came out of the car, and whispered a light "thankyou" I smiled at her.

We walked towards the café but while getting closer to the café I was feeling nervous and somehow it was looking like they were closed. The moment we reached near the door, we saw the closed sign, and she turned to look at me. "What do we do now?"

I was asking myself the same question, my date just... got ruined?

My first date with Luna got ruined?

"Did you know that they were closed?"
"No, I didn't or else we wouldn't be here right now." When I checked yesterday about this place, they never mentioned anything about closing or when they are closed. Something very random came to my mind because yesterday while checking everything about this café I found out there's a zoo nearby and there are few café nearby, maybe we can go. I'm glad I looked over this whole area because I wanted this day to be one of my best and I wanted to give her the best for today.

"Umm, there are a few more cafés nearby, what do you say? We can come and visit this one next time?" I looked at her, she was looking a bit disappointed, I mean who wouldn't be because I was also disappointed because this plan was the main reason why we came and going back without even getting a chance to see it, I would be sad, very sad actually.

She took a deep breath, and nodded. "Okay, let's go"

We went back to my car, and got inside.

"Luna?"
"Yes?"

"There are a few cafés nearby how about you choose a place? choose any one of them. Okay?" she looked hesitant but nodded. After a few minutes, she chose a place and we agreed. I was about to start the car but I looked at her and noticed she didn't have her seatbelt. The urge to pull her seatbelt was getting out of control and before I would regret anything, I just let my heart take over my mind, and I leaned towards her.

I could see the way she was flustered, our faces were inches apart, and the proximity, my heart was beating way too fast. I pulled the seatbelt, and retreated back to my seat.

"Ready?" I asked and I heard a very faint "hmm" I stole a glance at her and started driving. Thankfully there wasn't much traffic in this area. There was something about when she's beside me, driving felt peaceful. It was more like we were enjoying each other's company.

After few minutes we reached the café she choose, we went out after parking. We went inside the café and it was really nice, it was peaceful and aesthetically pleasing; the fact it wasn't very crowded, and I like things and dates private; not necessarily in a crowded place where I wouldn't be able to enjoy anything with the person I came out with. I knew I could trust her in choosing a place. I just had a hunch she would choose an amazing place.

We took a place near the window, she smiled at me.

Her goddamn smile, no matter how many times I say or appreciate or just say it in infront of anyone nothing changes the fact she got the best healing smile. She always puts my heart at ease like nobody else could.

"This place feels nice" she smiled again, and I smiled back at her.
"hoping for the food as well" She nodded like a happy kid.

Oh god, her little things will make me fall in love with her over and over again.

Wait... love? Well there's nothing to deny anymore I guess?

She is making me fall in love with her more and more each second.

"Let's decide what to eat" and she nodded.

I was checking the menu and I was looking at her whenever I got chance, I was starting to wonder, how beautiful she looks in this olive green dress, it compliments her body so much. It started to feel like green is more of her colour, I've seen her so many times and in different colours but nothing suits her best than this green shade of olive green.

"Did you decide yet Jeonghan?" I was taken aback, I looked at her, she kept her menu down. I nodded, "Yes, what about you?"

"I decided."
"Okay then let me call them and order" I called the waiter and she he took our order.

"This place feels nice" she smiled at me, "right" I was wondering when to tell her about the zoo plan, I have no idea if she will agree or not, I wanted to ask her.

Soon, our orders arrived.

After finishing the food, we were way too happy because the food was worth it. We enjoyed it a lot, soon the waiter gave us the bill.

"Let's split the bills" I nodded, no matter how much I wanted this to be from my side but I can't take the risk of her feeling uncomfortable, what if she says no to me next time. I can't be like this but yes, that one café where we were supposed to go will be from my side, it's going to be our 'the date'

After paying, we came out. "did you like the place?" she nodded.

"I loved that place, like it was so worth it" Her hair was dancing along with the wind, her bangs were looking like they were getting carried away with the wind but that made her look more and more adorable. We were about to go back to our car and I noticed something, I can't let it go. Not when my heart wants to do it so badly.

"Can you wait here for a minute?" she looked confused but she agreed anyways. I fasten my pace towards the small flower shop near the café. I saw daisies there and that's why I came almost running towards the shop because I didn't want to miss the chance of giving her a flower bouquet.

"Can I have one bouquet of daisies?" I smiled at the shopkeeper and she looked happy.

I think I was excited. A little bit or... a lot

Author's Note:

What matter is.............. are you excited?

Well, hoping this was a good read for you

Happy reading~