CH: 13

Luna

I was tapping my feet, my heart was fluttering every second Jeonghan was looking at me, he was stealing glances at me, and it didn’t go unnoticed by me, it was more like my heart was skipping beats everytime I was noticing.

The fact he was also wearing the same shade of green sweatshirt didn’t go unnoticed, like how did that even happen, unplanned matching colours. I was just lost in him for a while. We definitely thought we would go to this café he wanted to go but things took a turn, not that I am complaining, kind of glad that I have an off today. I can spend my day with him. I started looking down at my feet again while waiting for him, I don’t even know where did he go.

I looked up and saw him walking slowly towards me, that one moment I felt like my heart beat skip again and again, I never realized my heart could skip beats and feel like this for a guy.

The whole time, I felt everything slowed down, butterflies were going wild inside me, the fluttering feelings I never realized I had it till now, never knew my heart could feel this way. He was just walking towards me and it wasn’t anything big for me but at the same time was.

“So…” he trailed off, I was waiting for him to speak next, but the thing which he did next took me by surprise, I mean of course I didn’t know he would do something like that, he showed me the bouquet he was hiding behind him, “felt like daisies would make you feel good because you have daisy pattern in your dress as well” he didn’t even give me a chance and spoke again “and I felt like it would look pretty on your braids as well” he took a step forward and I didn’t even get a chance to move my feet or take a step backward, the proximity was making my face hot, I haven’t been this close to anyone yet except for my bestfriends. I could feel his hot breaths on me, I saw him holding the bouquet in one hand and he took out two daisies and carefully put them on my braids, I could feel his soft fingers on my hair, I could say he was being very careful.

“Pretty” He took a step backward and I released all the air I’d been holding in, I didn’t realize I could do that as well.

Realizing a lot of new things about myself today

He smiled at me and gave me the bouquet, I slowly took it from him, “thankyou so much” he smiled again, making me all soft and giggly from inside. “now let’s go” I nodded, and I followed him walking slowly while my eyes on the bouquet. I felt my cheeks getting hot, Jeonghan was doing things to me unknowingly.

“Luna~” didn’t know my name sounded that pretty? or am I just being delusional?

“coming!” I walked towards his car.

He opened the door for me, again. After he got into the driver’s seat he turned to look at me, “did you like this bouquet?” I turned to look at him and nodded, “These are so pretty” I smiled at him, wishing he could feel how happy I was through my smile.

“Glad~” how was he so adorable today or was he always or had something happened to me that I can’t seem to figure out or did that café’s food did something to me?

“There’s an aquarium nearby, do you want to go and visit?” I looked at him, “I would love to” I just spoke without thinking twice, and he chuckled after I replied to him, I got so embarrassed for a second, I turned my head to look outside, “Okay then, let’s go” I pulled the seatbelt without looking at him. I was looking outside the whole time, clouds were a better distraction right now rather than him.