CH: 11

Jeonghan

"so, as an apology how about we go and visit a new café?"

I had no idea why would I say that to her suddenly. It was like I had no control over myself anymore at that time. Like why WOULD I ASK HER THAT?

I lied on my bed and closed my eyes just to feel like as if I was getting a replay of what happened earlier.

"Here are your drinks, enjoy~" and Kevin left.

"So, what do you say?" I asked her, hoping for a positive answer.

"Surely, but" I looked at her intensely, "Not today, let's go tomorrow, I need to complete assignments today and tomorrow is a weekend as well" I chuckled at her words, "why are you laughing?" she looked embarrassed.

"I would've asked you to choose a day of course and not today of course, I can't take you out without giving you a heads up about a place." I simply smiled at her, as she avoided my gaze and took sips of her hot chocolate.

"So, we are meeting up tomorrow then? Since you set the day"

"Okay" her voice was barely audible but it was enough for me to feel better. I missed her voice so much, her voice was one of my comfort.

"So, which is the nearest bus stand or subway to your home?"
"Huh?"

"I'll come and pick you up? What do you say?" she looked hesitant for a minute, and she nodded. We decided on a time and she told me.

"So, we are meeting up tomorrow, finally" she smiled at me.

If only I could tell her how much I missed her smile, I could get lost in her again. She takes my breaths away just like that. Her smile has the power to heal me. I gave her a smile before taking a sip of my drink.

I heaved a sigh because I had no idea what intruded my thought process, I did this. This might be our first date, if I consider this as one.

My first date with Luna.

My first café date with her.

I've no idea how things will go tomorrow, I should probably stop overthinking about tomorrow and get some good sleep.

*******

I looked at the time, it was almost 10 am, we decided to meet around 10:30 am and thankfully she's not very far away from my place. I looked at the mirror once again, was I nervous? Then why?

It's just a café date? More like a friendly date? And we are just visiting a café, a café where I wanted to go with her.

Why was I so nervous?

I looked at the mirror but the last time, I was dressed in casuals, a green sweatshirt and faded cream pants. I wore my watch and took my car keys and my phone.

After locking my apartment, I went to the garage to take out my car.

After getting into the car, I drove to the meeting point, we decided.

It barely took me half an hour to reach there, I stopped my car nearby and waited for her, until then, I took deep breaths.

Oh god, I am so nervous.

I was looking at the particular place, waiting for her to come. And then I saw a girl coming in olive green dress coming with daisy prints in her dress.

For a second, I felt I couldn't see anything else, all I could see was her. She was walking smoothly towards the bus stand, I took my car and stopped just infront of her.

She was taken aback, I rolled down the window and looked at her, "good morning" she smiled at me.

Her goddamn smile.

"Good morning Jeonghan"

"Get in" and she nodded.

The moment she got in, her subtle floral scent took over me and the moment I looked at her, while she was pulling the seatbelt. She looked so beautiful, her braided hair and her curtain bangs fell perfectly on her face, making her more ethereal. I had this sudden urge to gift her a bouquet of daisies and decorate her braids with daisies. Just thinking about it, makes my heart beat skip. I turned my head before she could look at me and figure out that I am flustered just because of some thoughts. Without looking at her, I asked "Ready?"

"Yes" she answered and I started the car. This is not the first time she is in my car with me, but this time it felt different, last time we went to Bora's house in a hurry but this time we are rather relaxed and that makes the difference. But not only that, the whole reason that why she is with me right now makes the difference.

"Want to listen to some soft music?" I took a glance at her, and she nodded. I turned on the music player, "I don't know if you would like my playlist or not but I hope you enjoy them" I focused on road again, the last thing I would like to do is get distracted by the woman sitting next to me and crash my favorite car.

I heard a small chuckle, "No worries Jeonghan, everything works for me."

"Did you complete all your assignments?"

"Hmm" I smiled, looking at the road.

"I completed everything yesterday, I have to submit everything tomorrow, so I shouldn't procrastinate anymore."

"You're a hardworking person."

"You also seem hardworking Jeonghan, we need to work hard, to achieve our dreams"

"True that."

Her mindset, always gets me, how can she be so positive about everything, specially at times I feel so down, I would definitely love to come to her. I feel even looking at her, everything changes around me, as if she feels all the positivity in my life with happiness; she makes me smile more.

I caught a glimpse of her, she was looking outside, even this silence with her feels everything. Her presence makes everything so beautiful and comfortable, makes me wonder how much she is affecting me right now. That my mind is thinking about her and her at times and there's no escape, I just can't stop thinking about her.

"You went to this café earlier?" I heard her, focusing my eyes on the road, "my friend suggested me"

"So, first time visiting there?" I nodded, in a hope she saw me.

The rest of our drive was smooth, and she was the best companion to me, well, I shouldn't say this infront of Seungcheol, or else he will get sulky, but truly, I think this is my first time, I'm enjoying and liking someone else's company other than Seungcheol.

What's happening to me?

Is there something more will happen with me? with us?

Why is she so breathtaking?

Author's Note:

Another update finally~

My assignments and presentations and killing me, who told me doing a degree is easy, people don't believe this.

Thank god I can still use books as my escape <3

Happy reading~