Chapter 24: Saturn & Shadowmoon

Start from the beginning

Next Morning Later.

When the girls who were made it to where Usagi's home really is and then (Y/N) with Usagi were sat there and then the two of them told the girls about what happened and turns out that they heard the little girl was come from the portal when she was drop out and she is lucky to be alive. Then (Y/N) with Usagi had no idea where did she came from but the only thing is...how did she knew the two of them and they both were wondering to know why about it and they want to 

After Chibiusa who was awake and she told (Y/N) and Usagi about she is their future daughter and this make the two of them surprise to heard of it and then other girls who are jealous about (Y/N) with Usagi are the only one who had the child with him and then they demanded him to have a sex with him and bear their own children. This is getting (Y/N) blush more about he was gonna do with them and make him was shook his head and he turn his head to look his 'daughter' and he asked her.

(Y/N): "Okay, kiddo...why are you here for?" He asked her.

Chibiusa: "Because I want to see you guys again....I want to see you, dad. Because I thought you were gone battling with your own friend Shadowmoon." She said to (Y/N) and make the group who were notice and listen for what the little girl say about (Y/N) was battling with Shadowmoon.

Usagi: "What do you mean, Chibiusa?" She asked her.

Chibiusa: "When I watch Dad was fighting at Shadowmoon...and I saw you two were fight each others like death battle and I just see you were kill Shadowmoon and took the throne and then Kingstone is going to take you over soon, dad. But I-I-I-I-I don't want you to die, dad...you and mom are the only hope that I care about." She said to (Y/N) and make him was heard of this and he was get pisses off about how could he was doing such a thing like that and he wouldn't dare to hurt them and not turning himself into a monster by himself.

(Y/N): "I see....I will not turn into a monster." He said to her.

Chibiusa: "Really?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, it was going to be alright, Chibiusa...I'm going to be fine." He said to her and make her was smile and she was run to him and gave him a hug and then he was smile at her and Usagi seen this and she hug (Y/N) and Chibiusa too. The family will always together and stick together as well and then (Y/N) was about to sense something in his head and he sense there was an enemy here right away and out of nowhere the door was burst through and make the group who were take cover right away and then they both turn their heads to look at the person.

Bossgun: "Hmmm...what a mess that I just made." He said to himself.

" He said to himself

Commander Bossgun.

Bosgun is a Crisisian, who wields a jagged electromagnetic sword and dagger. He is in charge of the Man-Beast/Mutant unit. He once plotted to take over General Jark but his plans were foiled when one of his swords was destroyed by General Jark himself upon discovering his treachery when he lost to RX twice. He died fighting when he was stabbed by the Revolvcane during the arrival of Granzyrus.