First day anxiety's (beginning of the day)

(Strap down everyone cause this.. this is gonna be long- also first book woohoo! hope yall enjoy!)

Scott woke up that day, a nervous wreck he had no clue what to expect because he had been homeschooled all his years before. "Scott, Xornoth, Owen!!! YOUR BUS WILL BE HERE IN 45 MINUTES" Mrs. Major yelled up the stairs "ughhhhhh- another day of stupid freshmen year-" owen sighed to himself sitting up on his bed "New school, old grade i wonder if sophmore year at Mcc high will be any different than my old school..." xornoth mumbled to himself before getting up and choosing his typical E-boy outfit because thats just xornoth him and owen met in the hallway and went downstairs to wait for scott. 

~current time: 6:37 am~

scott went though his closet grabbing a white T-shirt with a pride flag print on it, a blue jacket and wideleg ripped jeans with light blue and cyan patches on them from spilling hair-dye on them even though he was just his basic boring blond self right now. The buss pulled up 37 minutes later and the three got on after saying bye to lauren. Scott was immediately affected by the noises on the bus. He bolted to his seat next to his twin brother  and took his headphones, turned on some music and just let the bus ride happen.

~When they arrive at the school, Current time: 6:54 am~

They all got up and hopped off the bus scott anxiously walking next to his brother. "youll be fine. just stick with m-" xornoth got cut off "Im not sticking with you and your group. I know your rep." Scott said plainly walking faster. "Cmon scott! youll be a total loner, your just a trans dude with boring blonde hair that likes to cross-dress way to much." Xornoth stated catching up with his brother "Just because im trans and have blonde hair that wears skirts and dresses sometimes or am proud of being gay that means ill be a loner" scott said offended glaring at his brother "Yes." Xornoth said very plainly. Scott just scoffed and walks away to his locker. 

~Current time: 7:03 am~

Scott opened his locker, which had a group of kids standing next to it in which he ignored. And just grabbed his stuff and organized it neatly in his locker, putting his headphones around his neck. He heard mutters and  and whispers from next to him, he closed his locker and before he got to walk away a pink haired girl jumped infront of him "Hi There!! Im Lizzie! Whats your name?!" The pink haired girl stated excitedly looking up at the tall hybrid. "S-scott.. scott major.." Scott stuttered and mumbles under his breath. "Oh! Major?? your xornoths brother correct?" lizzie asked "mmhhmm.." scott murmured "your not.. yknow.." lizzie questioned "No. im not like him, if anything im his polar opposite." Scott said as he moved his yellow messenger bag slightly to the side of him and his owl wings slightly fluttered hiding behind his back. "Oh well good! he doesnt have the best reputation in this town does he." lizzie says "More like doesnt have the best reputation in the country." scott scoffed "Well uhm, friends?" lizzie askes holding out her hand "Yeah.. yeah friends!" scott said sounding brighter as he said the last part "What do you have 1st period?" lizzie asked him. 

Scott opened his bag pulling out his schedule "Oh uhh..." he said thinking skimming over the top of his schedule "oh! uh, chemistry room 508.." he said "We have the same first class! lets compare so we know whose classes we are in together!" Lizzie said excitedly. They compared schedules and were in 3 other classes together, P.E,  Spanish, and mythology "Oh also you have herbology second period with my best friend shelby!" lizzie says "Wait.." his voice trailed off "Shelby goes here?" he questions. "You know her?!" lizzie says shocked "mhm!" scott says before looking down the hall and was shocked while seeing shelby then jump onto him "HIYA SCOTTY!!!!" shelby yells. lizzie thinking hed be uncomfortable or had just met her earlier but she was shocked at his response "Shelbs!!! Hey how was your night?!" scott asks excitedly before picking up shelby spinning her around "Good!!" shelby replies excited as scott sets her down "How long have you two known eachother?" lizzie asks curiously. Shelby counts on her fingers eyeing scott "uhhhhhhh- 8..no..9..? nonono! 10! ten years!" shelby says "Sounds about right-" scott states "WAITTTTTT- is this the blondie your always telling us about shrub?" lizzie asks "Yes maam!" shelby says "w-wait y-y-you talk about me to people i dont know-?!" scott says "Yessssss- but only good things i promise! and they dont know about the- the thing.." shelby says to him "Kay.. aslong as you dont tell others about that when im not there.." scott says trailing off "Im not gonna ask right now." Lizzie replies confused