013: A hot troublemaker

Start from the beginning

Shifting towards the generic black and white painting Diavolo bought at an auction a couple of years ago. Slipping off the painting to reveal the iron safe I installed a year ago when Diavolo bought this house. During one of his business trips with Isadora, I took the opportunity to install this for a purpose and surprisingly it's saving us today. Placing my palm against the blue scanner, the laser ran down my hand before unlocking.

"We have under a minute."

The safe is rather small therefore it consisted with only handguns. There is enough to assign four per person with an extra magazine for each. Slipping two behind me into my waistband, checking the rounds of sixteen 9mm. Everyone reciprocated the action quickly, the perks of having done this before.

Taking our spots seemed unimaginative as Alysanne, Jaevry, Akiro and I stood at opposite sides of the entrance in the hallway. Diavolo, Isadora, Niko and Nadia took there position at the entrance of the kitchen, each led into the lounge with all of Cora's birthday decorations.

Time froze in this moment, awaiting the inevitable with each breath. Silence echoing throughout the home, the agitation seeping into our essence as we itch to shed some blood. We have done this plenty of times, as a team and individually.

The eagerness pumping through my veins only clarifies my guilt, clarifying what I truly am. The consequences of there actions make this personal, usually I am level-headed in all aspects of life but when it comes to this moment. The thirst is unquenchable, it's a deep rooted desire I despise for years and yet I indulge in it more than I should.

Gripping the handle tightly to regain some control, my finger hovering over the trigger. It's an itch to inflict pain, to crave the rattle of when I fire to radiate throughout my body and feed my dark soul.

It's suffering and euphoria all at once.

A true monster.

Shooting makes me comfortable, with a knife is even worse because I rather enjoy the pain I inflict. Everything in my past shaped me into this twisted demon, the amount of self-discipline is agonising. Showcasing this side of me is damaging. More to myself, it's tormenting enough when I can't sleep,

Within a single breath, the horizontal rectangular windows shatter. Pieces of glass fall onto the floor and some fly through the air, along with all the decorations that are completely shattered. Chunks of cake latch onto the walls, sofa and every surface in the room. Over fifteen men break in at once, the thunderous sound of bullets erupt and all the adrenaline leading up to this moment electrocutes everything inside of me.

Peaking through the side, we started firing back. The men dressed in black, fire aimlessly in our direction but only manage to hit the walls or other items. Pulling the trigger is exhilarating, the vibration emitting from my palms jolts the dormant urges I suppress. It's mania, it's chaos, it's feeding my twisted soul.

In this moment I don't feel guilty that the only thing on my mind is annihllating all of them. They were dropping one by one, however one bullet wouldn't cut it. Three or more is able to kill them, the last three bullets in my guns were shot. Slipping the magazine out and replacing them speedily. I restarted firing, calculating the angles I would be able to hit the most; arms and chest with a few exceptions of the head. Searching couldn't come easier, pulling the trigger to allow that demon ear. shattering roar of a bullet.

Both my guns were out, along with the two spare, Only five remained and Judging by the distance, neither side would be able to take them out since they were more calculating than the rest. Both teams were out except for Alysanne who pulled out a spare gun from her waist.

"Cover me."

I didn't give her time to reply or object. Making my way into the lounge as i ducked for cover behind the tarnished sofa. Two blondes fired there last bullets, throwing there guns to the ground angrilly. Alysanne took them down with her remaining bullets. Moving out of my position, a bulky brunette came with his
fists raised.