Chapter 18

Dominic

Liliana's taste still burns fresh on my tongue as I watch the female sucking man's dick. It's been a week since the incident in the library and yet I crave more of my wife's moans. I can't forget the way her body felt in mine, the way she melted in my arms or the scent of her arousal or the taste of her cunt.

I snap back into reality and almost choke at the moan that's spilling from my informant. He's like a fucking teenager. They don't know our presence. I'm sitting here for the last 5 minutes. At least the female knows still she's trained to do her job. For the man, well, he's into oblivion. 

Beside me, Max clears his throat. That gains attention from the female. I wave my hand at her and she quickly obeys. The dick from her mouth falls back between the man's legs. Getting up she bows and vacates the room.

"The fuck bitch!!! I was so close." The man says furiously.
Then he looks at me. The pleasure on his face turns to ashes.

"B..BBoss," he stutters.

Hastily he buttons his pants and tucks his shirt inside the pants. As if that would make him less decent.
I wait patiently even though I have zero patience.

"Boss, umm I,"
I don't wait for him to finish his gibberish.
"Did you get what I asked for?" I demand playing with the cigarette cutter.
"It will be ready." He laughs, the trepidation coating in, rubbing his almost sweaty palms on the pants.
"So it's not ready." I simply state.

I get up from the seat, he backs up kneeling immediately. Motherfucker knows his place. I stride near him sitting on my haunches.

His head is bent low, chin almost touching his neck. From this position, I can't see his eyes. Taking my own sweet time I slash the cigarette while I watch him squirming like a little mouse. I light up the cigarette and leave the trail of smoke directly into his face. He coughs rapidly. Seeing the opportunity I grab his hair making him yell in pain levelling his eyes to mine.

"I thought you were close." I glare.
"Yes, yes I was." He yells and coughs when I harden my hold on his scalp. Sweet beads appear on his forehead and he starts to shake like a damn leaf in the frigid winter.
"Then what the fuck happened?" I snarl in his face.
"He...he got away." I almost slam his head behind the wall then realise I need him for this job.
"What the fuck does that mean? He got away? How?" I don't leave but only strengthen my grip. I let the burning cigarette touch his palm.
He yells, his screams filling the room. Tears rolling down his cheeks.
Coward. I'm so close to torturing him.
To draw the blood. As soon as I remove the cigarette he breathes in.
"Talk," I command. 
"I.. I was following him. But then I lost. It's like he...he knew someone was watching him."
That gains my attention and I release my hold.

Max tenses beside me. I don't have to look at him. I just know.
Max comes in between me and my informant. Grabbing the informant's collar Max raises him slamming his back into the wall.
"You better tell the truth bastard," Max grunts lowly.
"I'm speaking the truth." I stand to my full height watching the informant. He has no right to tell lies. He knows the consequences of betrayal.
"It's true. Boss believe me. Please." He begs.
Max looks at me for confirmation. I don't give any.
"I'm speaking the truth. By the time I reached the hotel he was gone."
I give a slight nod and Max leaves him making him crumble on the ground. I finish the cigarette throwing it on the ground. With the help of my boots, I smash the fire.
I harden my gaze. "Next time I meet you, I want the fucking name. Better yet I want the man."
All I get is his silence.
"Do you understand?" Max kicks him.
"Yes. Yes, boss."
"There won't be any chance than the current one. Next time, it won't be just the cigarette I'll be torturing you with."
"Yes. Yes, boss. I promise I'll get the name and man. Both. I..I promise." He sputters shaking heavily.
"You better motherfucker." Max slaps his back.