Chapter 12

JOONG

The series drama shooting for "Hidden Agenda" was finally over a week ago. Promotional activity was in full swing. We had to participate in shows and it was a bit tiring but exciting at the same time.

Well, there was no problem on my side but I knew P'Dunk was struggling. He had to do assignments and group projects even in the green room and I felt a bit lonely.

I know I complain alot, but he always, always gave me his undivided attention and this time, I have to be there for him. More like, I have to stay away from him to let him concentrate on his studies.

We were going to the show of P'Jennie and P'Godji and the show setting was more relax than the other shows that we had to appear. I was in my tracksuit and P was in his pyjamas with his ever present Ipad and earpods talking to his classmates.

One of the crew member signalled us that we would start in about 20 minutes but P was still engrossed in his group meeting. I went to him and put my chin on his shoulder to look at his face. I heard a muted scream from his earpods and sure enough, when I looked at his Ipad some of the girls were looking and pointing at me.

P'Dunk just chuckled and kept on talking. When he noticed that his fellow group members' focus had shifted, he looked at me, smiled and mouthed "You're too hard to resist naa" and that made me smile so big.

"Thuk khun, let me introduce to you, my beloved Nong, Archen Aydin, famously known as Joong Archen, say hello, Joong"

"Swadeekrab thuk khun, I hope P'Dunk do not force you too much" I took out one of his earpods and put it in my ear to join their conversations.

"Swadee khaa" "Swadee krab" were said over the earpods.

"Aww, he's so cute even over the screen" one girl said.

"He's so handsome"

Another girl confirmed "True, True"

I was a bit bashful as they were praising me so effortlessly.

"Guys, I'm sorry but we have to ceased the meeting for today. How about we scheduled for another meeting? I have to go now. Let's discuss about it in the Line Chat room. Okay?" P declared.

'Is he jealous?' I thought and looked at him again. He did not look like he's jealous.

Everybody in the screen "Krab" and nodded along. They said their goodbye and hanged up.

"Thank you" P sighed.

"What for?" I asked him

"For being patient. I know how much you restrained yourself to not bother me"

"Well, your studies are important so.." I answered.

"You're too cute naa, rak" he exclaimed

"Let's go to the toilet" he suddenly said and pulled me up to go to the toilet.

He shut the door of the toilet and locked it. The green room's toilet is not that big and P'Dunk and I are not that short either so, it is a bit cramp. He pushed forward until I landed my ass on the wash-basin counter. He trapped me with his body to the counter. He kissed me once on the forehead.

"That's for being a good friend"

He kissed me once on the left cheek.

"That's for being a good person"

He kissed me again on the right cheek.

"That's for being a lovely person"

He kissed me on the lips a bit longer.

"That's for being a good and lovely boyfriend"

He came back to kissed me and this time I held on the back of his head and deepened the kiss. I have waited a long time for us to be together and I could not wait anymore.

Our tongues were fighting for dominance, neither wanting to submit. He slided his hand down my body to my growing erection and I was trying to find that beautiful friction. He was about to put his hand inside my underwear and touched me...

Knock..knock..

"Khun Dunk, Khun Joong, it's almost time, please standby"

I was so startled, I bit P on his lip.

"Khathot P" I apologized right now.

He just laughed and pecked me on the lips.

"It's okay, let's go" he tried to leave and I held on to his hand.

"My room? Tonight?" I pleaded.

"Promise" he said.

A/n: Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Please like, share and follow for more