Chapter 13

DUNK

"Let's go on a date" I was a bit taken aback when Joong said that to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Let's go on a date" he repeated.

We were in the venue of the Movie Premiere of 'A Haunting in Venice'. Joong and I were so excited when we got the invitation to the Premiere and we thought we finally 'Made It'. We were smiling the whole week.

"What do you mean?" I asked again. I was very puzzled. We were supposed to go to the red carpet in about 30 minutes and he asked me on a date. Sometimes, his mind boggled me.

I looked at him to see if he was serious. Well, he sure didn't look like he was joking.

Then, from his back he got out a single beautiful sunflower.

"For You" he extended the sunflower towards me.

"For me?" I was surprised.

"We were busy this past couple of days. We are going to see a movie anyway so, I thought why not make this a date" he explained.

I was elated and delighted and was lost for words when I was looking at the the flower without taking it.

"P, don't you like it? Is it not to your liking? Well, this is also work for us. It would be rude not take you on a real date. Nevermind, Khothotna P", he was rambling and I just had to give him a kiss on his cheek.

Now, he was the one who was shocked still and just looked at me. I laughed at his adorable reaction and took the flower.

"P is not mad. Infact P is very very happy that I was lost for words. This is a nice surprise and I totally love it" I told him.

He looked very relief and released a breath like he held his breath for a while.

I gave him another kiss on his other cheek. He was going to lean in for a kiss when P'Jay and P'Nao walked into the lounge room.

I immediately withdrew myself to his side and acted like we were just conversing.

"Look at you two being adorable" P'Nao stated when looking at us.

"Ooh, Dunk, from where do you get that flower?" P'Jay asked.

"It's from Nong Joong, he told me to buy one so that Dunk and him needed to create a story or something" P'Nao stated before I could answer P'Jay.

At P'Nao's statement, I looked over to Joong and arches my eyebrow to silently asked him "Really?"

He shook his head vigorously to deny P'Nao's statement.

He leaned in to whisper "I had to come up with something when I asked for the flower"

I understand. I understand 100%, what he was trying to say but there is a part in my heart that felt really uncomfortable that he had to hide the reason for buying one flower for me.

Did Joong felt like this when I told him to keep our relationship on the down low or to not be so obvious? My heart hurts and it also hurts for Joong.

"Well, it was a nice surprise and whatever the reason maybe, I am quite delighted" I told P'Nao.

The two of them just laughed it off and went over to the couch and talked among themselves.

I leaned in to whispered to Joong, "Well, I guess someone's gonna be lucky tonight, Thirāk"

He just narrowed his eyes at me and said, "That's not fair! Why would you say that when we're about to go out in 5 minutes?"

I laughed out loud so hard that he joined me.

A/n: Hello Guys, sorry for the MIA for 4 days. It was a hectic 4 days for me. I was super, super busy. Here is another chapter. Please enjoy and leave like, share and comment.

P.S. if you think I would leave you and abandoned you. Please, know that I would see this story through till the end. Love you. Thank you.