Chapter 10

JOONG

We were on the set of "Hidden Agenda" on a glorious Monday afternoon and Thailand heat was so epic that I wanted to carry around an AC on my back.

Although the set was in a rubber plantation and the trees were tall, it was still scorching. P'Dunk wore all the protection that his stylist could find for him from top to bottom. I guess my stylist thought I could use for more tan as only a black t-shirt is today's wardrobe.

The Director made us run through some lines and positioning our body to accomodate the cameras. We were both working hard and sweating profusely.

Apart from the blistering sun, the environment and atmosphere were quite pleasant. When we first arrived here in the morning,  I thought this could be a good place to get away to have a picnic date in the weekend. But that thought flew out of the idea-for-dates-box when the sun rised and set high in the sky.

I was a bit worried for P'Dunk because 1.) He sunburnt easily as he is quite fair, hence the many layers of protection. 2.) He always, always get migraine if he did not wear his sunglasses and that's out of the question as we were in the middle of filming.

I knew he is trying his best and almost maxed out his energy. So, we have to nail the shot in one take.

"You guys will first sit down. And Zo will give you your present and You will try to kiss him, maybe move towards him in slow motion, yes, yes, like that but then Zo, you backed up a bit and yes, good like that, and say your line.." the Director and Acting coach were directing and guiding us in every step.

"StandBy...Audio...Lights...Camera...Action" the Director shouted.

"People will see us" Zo said while looking around and back at me.

"We are miles away from people" I told him determinedly.

Zo looked around back and forth,  craned his neck here and there and when he looked back at me, he nodded his head. I took my consented chance and dived for his lips.

At first, we starting tentatively, like our lips were acquainting eachother for the first time. And then, I became bolder and sucked on his lower lip and when he gasped, I put my tongue inside his mouth to meet his and that made him moan and I sucked on his tongue and I was ..."CUT" shouted the Director.

I was looking at P'Dunk and he was also looking at me and we were breathing pretty heavily and I guess we were in a bit of lust-haze.

I gathered myself quickly and set myself apart and the Director came to us.

"That was so good. We do not need another take. We'll stop here for now. Thank you both for your hardwork" he told us and went his way.

Before I had the chance to talk to P'Dunk, P'Jay approached me and told me how perfect my acting was and he looked over to P'Dunk to tell him how talented he was.

P'Jay told me that I have to leave as soon as possible as I have another engagement. I looked at P'Dunk and he mouthed "I'll text you". I simply nodded and went with P'Jay.

My heart and my mind was in a war as my heart wanted to stay with P'Dunk and to be in his embrace but my mind told me to be a professional and that this kind of thing can wait.

Even while I was doing the endorsement promotion, I was trying my hardest not to show my true feelings and I barely had the time to check my phone for P's message.

Thirāk💜: Be good

That's the only message I received after we parted and it made me confused more.

When the event was over, P'Jay drove my home and I dragged my tired ass to my apartment door.

I was stripping down my clothes right there in the doorway when I heard.

"I guess dinner can wait if you're that eager" came from my front and to my surprise P' Dunk sit on the couch with a glass of wine while wearing my shirt. Let me rephrase, wearing only my shirt with no pants

I was surprised alright.

A/n: Hope you guys like this chapter. Please like, share and follow for more.