Chapter 9

DUNK

I woke up to the sound of an insistent ringing and I found myself trapped in a tight cocoon. I almost had a panic attack thinking that I was kidnapped or something but the smell of spice and something fruity made me relax.

"Joong" I tried to shake him awake but his body did not move an inch.

"Joong" I called again and tried to wiggle as much as I can. That worked the opposite as he tightened his hold on me.

"Baby" I called again and tried my best to get out of his hold.

"Mmmmm??" he mumbled.

"I want to pee and can you let me up?" I asked him.

"Mmkay" he said and loosened his hold.

I got out from the bed to use the toilet and checked the clock on his nightstand to see that it's already 9 pm in the evening.

"Joong, wake up. We haven't have dinner yet. Wake up" I called for him when I went back into the room.

"P..let's order in" he suggested without opening his eyes.

"Okay, I'm gonna see the takeout menus" I told him and went in the kitchen.

While I was contemplating whether to order Chinese or Thai. Joong hugged me from behind and buried his face on my neck and nuzzled me.

"Stop it, it's tickling" I told him while trying to get away.

"Mmm..P..Stay still" he hugged me tighter.

"Stop nuzzling then" I told him while trying to crane my head  away from him.

"Mmkay" he said and kissed my neck several times and put his head on my shoulder.

"What are you ordering?" he asked.

"I don't know, what do you want to eat?" I asked

"Whatever you choose" he replied.

"Then, let's do Thai, okay?"

"Okay"

After our dinner arrived, we ate it in the lounging area while watching an old Thai movie.The movie was filled with comedy, and  we laughed so much that we could not properly eat and it was such a good movie to lift my mood.

We cuddled on the couch and eat ice-cream for dessert when Joong warily said "P.."

"Hmmm?" I absentmindedly responded to him.

"Are you okay now?" he inquired

"Okay as in?" I asked back.

"You were pretty shaken up back at the set."

"Oh...Yea..I'm okay now"

"Really?"

"Really, I have you by my side so I'm fine"

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I knew that from the tone of his voice he was reluctant to broach the subject.

"Well..when Louis said those thing unexpectedly,  my mind got all jumbled and the first thing that came to my mind is you. If this got out, I do not want you to be hurt in any way. I can bear the consequences but I cannot see you hurt." I told him

He brought his hand to my face and wiped my tears. I did not even registered that I was crying.

"You know, we are in this together. We protect eachother. It's us against the world. I love that I was the first thing on your mind but I hate that you did not think that I could also handle the situation if anything arises" he told me.

I just looked at him, like really looked at him. The way his forehead creases, the way his eyes went wide and round because he's worked up and mostly the way he looked at me as if I took away his lollipops.

I smiled and laughed a little.

Clearly, that annoyed him tremendously as he all but pouted and said "What? Why're you laughing? Are you laughing at me?"

I took hold of his face and told him " You have become such a good person and good boyfriend. I always thought I was the one with the protective nature but I always forget how you can also be quite protective. I love you"

He was surprised by my confession of love as I did not say them that often. He knew that I'm the type that do not proclaim love easily as I hold them sacredly and he knew that when I told him those little but meaningful words, it's from the deepest part of my heart.

"Love you too, Thirak" he said and pecked me on the lips.

I pecked him back on his cheek.

We just looked at eachother and laugh. We continued watching our unfinished movie.

I knew that I'm gonna have Joong by my side when our relationship is out in the world. And I knew that he's not going to let go of my hand.

A/n: Guys, sorry for the late update. I am sick and my fever was so high and the medicine I took made me so sleepy. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Please like, share and follow for more. Thank you for reading.