Chapter 2

JOONG

The constant ringing of my alarm clock woke me from my deep sleep. I searched my phone with a bleary eye and saw that it's 4 am. I was wondering to myself if I have any schedule today and drifted to sleep again.

My phone started ringing again and with a huff, I looked at it showing "Thīrak💜" on the screen.

"Mmm??"

"Good morning, Sunshine"

"Mmmmm.."

"Am I only going to get mmmm as a response?"

"Mmmm.."

"Okay, It's 8:30 am and have you forgotten that there will be a promotion interview at 10 am?"

That instantly woke me up.

"Why don't you call sooner?" I asked him groggily.

"I told you to set an alarm but knowing you I guess you slept through it." he scolded me from the other side.

"Yeah, it was still early"

"Get up and shower, the crew will be on your door shortly and I will tell them to bring you breakfast"

Now, that got me in a good mood.

"Whatever you say, Thīrak"

"Okay, See you soon"

I got up and showered and like my Thīrak said, the crew were on my door and we were ready in 30 minutes and as my Thārk thī̀ ǹā rạk promised, they brought me a healthy breakfast that got me in a good mood all day.

           -------------THR--------------

After 6 interviews with a mini fan meeting with my co-star Dunk, I was exhausted.

"It is such a blessing that people liked our work and that they are nice enough to be our fans. I am truly grateful for all our wonderful fans" I answered the reporter.

"Yes, we truly appreciate all of our fans" said Dunk.

I was so exhausted, I do not have the power to fake a smile.

Dunk is such a kind and lovely person. He knew it well that I used up 80% of my social skills. I am truly blessed that he is my partner.

After that, we were finally able to go home. My manager P'Nao had to drag me up to my apartment. He told me about the next morning schedule while I was preparing for bed. With my sleepy mind, I listened to half of it.

I was locking up and getting in bed when my text notification pinged.

It was from my Thīrak💜 and that brought a smile to my tired mood.

"Are you tired?" he texted

"So much" I text back

"Are you already in bed?"

"Yes, So tired"

"I know, Baby, you looked so tired"

"You watch the interview?"

"They just aired it"

"Wow, they worked fast"

"Hahhaa, they sure do"

"How about you? How was today?"

"I'm fine, I still have so many assignments to do"

"Awww, my baby is so hardworking"

"Damn you,😂, you do not have to sound so sarcastic"

"What? I was being supportive"

"Yeah, Right!"

"Now, you're the one who is sarcastic"

"Anyway, I was just checking on you before you sleep"

"Khobkhunna rāk"

"Ummm, good night, sweet dreams"

"Good night sweet dreams"

I felt like all my fatigues and exhaustions were washed away by my wonderful Thīrak's words.

Now, I can sleep peacefully and start tomorrow with fresh mind and body.

A/n: I know it's short but bear with me. Thank you all for reading. You can make comments and follow for update.