Chapter 18

JOONG

It had been two months since the whole scandal debacle. We lost fans and gain some as well. The D&G campaign was a whole other level. The Fanday concert kicked off really well as well. Dunk was worried to tears  that we would not be received well but the fans were very kind and that still brought tears to his eyes. Well, I cried as well but a little bit, if you must know.

Aside from the D&G campaign, we were chosen as the face of Thailand by Bvlgari. It was so unexpected but a really good news for us. So, we were over the moon and we are happy, I can say that for the both of us.

I enjoy life except right now. We were invited to have dinner at Dunk's family home. His parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins and brother would be there. I am sweating and the aircon is on a blast inside the car.

"You alright, Waan jai?" Dunk asked me.

"Hmmm"

"Are you sure? You look like you need the toilet, we're almost there, you know"

"You do not have to remind me" I murmur.

"Hmm, what was that?"

"Nothing" I said while sweating bullets.

I dressed to impressed. I do not want Dunk's family to see that their beloved member is dating a slob. I pulled all out with my attires. Maybe I overdid it, what if they think I'm showing off or a snob? Dunk comes from money, old money, what if they thought I was dating him for his money? What if they have another candidate for his future partner? Lord, Help!!

I was pulled out of my inner tirade with the "We're here" sound.

Now, I'm sweating rain.

I just sat there, I need to prepare myself mentally.

"Joong, Are you maybe nervous?"    asked Dunk while looking over at me.

"No, no, but what gave it away?" I asked.

He laughed, the man laughed at me as if he did not realized I'm in a death row right now.

"Thirak, don't be silly. They are going to love you" he chuckled.

"You don't know that. You love me obviously but that does not mean they have to love me as well"

I am man enough to say I tremble a bit.

"Gosh, come. They're waiting and they are very excited to meet you" he said while getting out of the car.

I reluctantly undid my seatbelt and got out of the car slowly as if I can slow down my impending dooms day.

Dunk came over to my side and pulled me in a hug and that calmed down me alot.

"Don't worry, I will be with you always. I promise with all my heart" he said while looking at my eyes.

At that moment, I realized, there is nothing that can separate me from this man. He is my Do Or Die.

"Kiss Me" I whispered.

"Gladly"

He kissed me and all my tensions leave my body. The way he kiss possessively, tenderly but surely. I will love this man for his kissing alone.

"Ahem!!"

The sound came from our back and I just stop. I was mortified, I tried to get out of our kiss but Dunk's just kept on kissing me and he growled when I tried to back out.

"Dunk" I whispered while his lips still attached to mine

He pecked me twice and looked into my eyes and said "My love"

I swooned and so is someone else from the "Aawww, they're so cute, I want to puke."

I was petrified. I stood still. I did not have the guts to turn around.

"Don't be an ass, P'Tab" Dunk said turning us around.

"What ass? You're the Ass! Introduce me ASAP" P'Tab as Dunk mentioned replied.

Dunk sighed and said "Thirak, this is my annoying first cousin, P'Tab, he's a jerk so be wary of him"

"You're the jerk, Dipshit. Hi, Nice to meet you. And for the record, I'm not only the first cousin, I'm the favourite cousin. So, if you stuck with him, you're stuck with me."

I barely got out a "Hi" when Dunk interrupted.

"Are you trying to scare him off? Who would want to stuck with you? Go find your own?"

"Possessive much!" P'Tab teased.

"Jerk!" Dunk responded

"Let's go. The old people are waiting" he said as he headed for the door.

Dunk took my hand and started towards the door as well.

"You called him P but you're not treating him like a P" I commented.

"He's only One month older than me. When we're young he insisted me to call him P. We even have a heated argument about it. So our family decided that I call him P to stop his tantrums. But growing up, he never acted like an older cousin. He's always like that. We're close, we just like to mess with eachother. So don't mind it" he explained

"Okay" I said as we neared the door, I started sweating again.

"Joong, Thirak, look at me" Dunk said stopping near the door.

"I love you and my family are gonna love you when they got to know you. I mean how can they not like you, my Joong" Dunk reassured me.

"Come on, lovebirds. Or I would literally puke here"P'Tab appeared again.

We entered the house and I was in awe, it was big. They even have maids and butlers. Who have that in this day and age? There are chandeliers, Chandeliers.

I looked at Dunk and said "You are rich yet you could not let go of the One Baht I forgot when we first met."

"A Baht is a baht. Besides, my parents are the one that's rich, not me. But  I can say if we're getting married, you never have to work again. I can support us both."

I gasped. My jaw is opened wide. And the man just laughed at my reaction.

"Well, well, well. So, he's the one who stole our Dunk" came a deep voice.

We stopped at the entrance of what looked like a family room with lots of ancient pieces and there are like ten people staring at us.

I start sweating again, profusely.

A/N: Thank you for taking your time to read this fanfic. Love you all. The end is almost near. We'll get there, eventually. Happy Easter everyone. And my grandma is doing well physically, but her memories are not getting better. Sometimes, I even starting to forget what day it is. If someone is out there who also have to care for an elderly or anyone with Alzheimer, I sent all my energy and strength to you.