Vol.2: "I Focalors~"

Ei POV

I turned sharply around the corner to see the brown haired boy watching me curiously.

"Ayanokouji right? Why were you watching us?" I started cautiously, I wasn't certain how much he'd heard and for a mortal to avoid detection for so long...

He shrugged and looked boredly to the side.

"Who knows?" The answer causing my frustration to grow even greater.

"What did you hear?" I muttered, the boy sighing as I did so.

"Would you believe me if I said nothing?" He asked, the tone of his voice still one of apathy. Finally making me realise that we wouldn't get anywhere.

Ugh I hate doing this.

I leaned in and slammed my palm against the wall beside him, similar to how I had to Ichinose, though he didn't even flinch at the action.

"You saw me fight. Now what did you hear." My words emulating the cold command of the raiden shogun.

The boy however looked at me cautiously, though not in anyway scared.

"If you had a weapon then I'd have something to be afraid of, but even if I can't win this it certainly won't be an easy fight for you." The unsettling apathy in his tone felt almost chilling, but the strangest part were his eyes, they barely changed, barely even flickered, as though they promised an absolute abyss.

Maybe another person would have been scared but I merely shrugged and smirked.

Whatever the case I was certain his confidence wasn't misplaced, though I was still sure I could beat a mortal.

That said I had no interest in a fight here and now.

"Why were you and Horikita in pain earlier?"

The phrase making him pause and glance at me curiously.

"Who knows?" He muttered. "However I have someone to meet up with so I have to go." The words barely leaving his mouth before he was strolling away, my eyes following him until he was fully gone.

Damn it that's bad.

Venti POV

I looked at the archon before me after hearing the door shut, Ei's departure had been sudden but it was fine.

"Hehe~ hope that won't be too bad..." I said positively, the geo archon shrugging slightly.

"It won't matter, either way, you were about to say something right?" He asked curiously.

Oh yeah!

"Yeah, basically four other people were affected by the Irminsul. Not really sure why but..." I trailed off with a sigh. The archon turning towards me curiously.

"Hm... that might become a problem." He muttered cautiously. "Maybe it's just proximity to us but we should be careful." His words making me think slightly.

"If that was the case then I'd understand Suzune and Kiyotaka... but the other two?"

I watched as he simply shrugged again and smiled softly.

"We'll worry about it if it happens again, but for now let's just focus on school. We have the cruise soon so we can just enjoy it for now."

I nodded and turned away, smoothing my skirt slightly as I did so before I glanced back at him. "Hey Morax?"

"Yes?"

"My girlfriend really wants to reach class A..."

"...So I'm coming for you~ hehe~"