The aftermath

Ayanokouji POV

As I absentmindedly processed the amount of money we had been given I heard another comotion centered around our resident 'bard', I decided to ignore it, this seemed like it would be a routine and I could already see my seatmate glaring at the boy with undisguised contempt.

I barely looked up to catch him walking towards me with a grin before taking my lips in his own, for a second my mind went into overdrive trying to process what I should do before deciding to just sit here, anything else could cause problems and I'd been curious about these sort of topics anyway, it was also clear he had no romantic attraction towards me outside of trying to cause mischief.

I saw my seatmates eyes widen and a soft blush adorned her cheeks, I had to admit when she wasn't scowling she was significantly more likeable.

But back to the situation.

Venti broke away, a thin strand of saliva connecting our lips before he walked off, had I been anyone else I'd likely either be blushing or disgusted right now, but I simply wiped my mouth on my sleeve and watched as he proceeded to assault Kushida.

As cruel as it sounds I was extremely glad that this seemed to draw much more attention, it would seem that him kissing Kushida was even more gossip worthy than him kissing another boy.

As I glanced at the door I saw a girl around my age looking through the glass, her eyes darting between me, Kushida and Venti before a blush rose and she ran towards what I assumed was her class.

This was going to be a long day...

Ei POV

I looked blankly at the silver haired girl as she tried to explain how to use the phone, somehow mentioning I had only used a kamera made her assume I'd just grown up in a strict household, an assumption that seemed to lead to her explaining the device before me.

My confusion was cut short by a loud yelp and the sight of Morax dragging Venti by his braids down the hall, I blinked before apologising to the girl, 'shiina' I believe she was called, as I got up and tried to head towards the door I was quickly stopped however by Ryuuen blocking my way, I let out a sigh and pushed him to the side, well, I tried.

What?.

I hadn't realised but it seems my elemental affinity was not my only missing ability.

Deep in thought I barely managed to lean back to avoid the fist aimed at my jaw, okay, this is problematic, my speed, strength and senses seem to have lessened far below their previous state, even below that of a regular vision bearer.

This was bad.

I may be far more skilled than my opponent but without a weapon it would be difficult to win a fight in such a constricted space, especially with a disadvantage in every possible metric.

The next hit came from his leg darting out which I redirected before slipping beneath his guard and stepping out of the room.

A fight like this would only cause problems for myself, especially since a single hit may be able to take me down due to my body's new durability.

I'm confident I could win in a different circumstance but with how thrown off my new body caused me to be I decided to follow my original plan and chase Morax.

"Kukuku!" He laughed heartily "more and more you become interesting Ei."

I ignored him and ran after the sound of complaining as I caught what seemed to be a young woman making her way towards my class, she seemed to be another teacher but her demeanor was far too carefree to be deserving of such a title.