Book Store

Third Person

Walking into the bookstore, a chime rang through Techno's ears. "Welcome! Can I help you find anything sir?" A pink haired girl says walking over to Techno, a stack of books in her arms blocking a name tag.

Techno nods to the fellow pink haired person, "I'm looking for someone named Niki, is she working here?" He asks. The girl jumps slightly but places down the stack onto a counter, revealing a name tag reading 'Niki—Owner' on it. 

"Is there a reason why you needed me?" She says crossing her arms, "Oh great- okay well I think we might want to go into somewhere more private." Techno whispers and points to an employee only door. 

She stares at him, taking in the weird question but nods and leads him back there. 

"Fundy, can you excu—" "Did you say Fundy?" Techno gasps and looks at the ginger male in the room that was reading, "Yes? Why?" He says placing down his book. 

Niki looks at Techno and sighs, "You know something you shouldn't, don't you?" She says and stares into the male's eyes. "Yeah, you can say that.." Techno starts off, takes a deep breathe and looks at the two of them. "Wilbur Soot is alive and at the museum I work at right now, and we only have today to get him back to the past, or else a government group will take it into their own hands which could mean anything." He quickly explains.

Fundy standing up and looking at him, "You have to lying- my dad isn't alive!" He barked out, Niki jumped to grab ahold of Techno's hands. "You are saying the truth right?" She asked in a more serious voice than Techno expected from her soft voice.

He nods, Fundy looking at Niki startled. "Take us there, please." She says and lets go of the man's hands. "I'll get to my dad great, but also why isn't he dead?!" Fundy whispers yells to Niki, or at least tries but it's still audible to Techno.

"Wilbur thought that you could help send him back Niki, do you think you could?" Techno says and grabs his phone out of his pocket to let Tommy and Dream know. Niki looks at Techno, then a bookshelf. "Maybe... Time magic is tricky, normally I'd refuse to use it but this seems much more important than having the shop open today." She says and grabs almost every book on the bookshelf she glanced at.

Fundy exists and customers clamor about and complain, "Got everyone out, let's go now!" He shouts into the employee room.

"Let's get going to that museum now." Niki says leading the way outside.

Word Count: 440