Intruder

Third Person

"Who's there! I can fight!" Tommy yelps out of fear, he was frozen still as it got darker in the building from the sunset no longer shining into the building. "Where am I?" Tommy hears asked as someone walks towards where he stood.

He stepped back, reaching for his bag. "Ah there you are- I do not know where I am. Can you help me?" Tommy looks away from his bag and to there the voice was coming from.

In the middle of the room behind Tommy's desk stood a tall brunt, he had a long trench coat on with a dirty turtleneck underneath. "Who are you?" Tommy asks pulling his backpack onto his shoulder and off the counter, "Of course! I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Wilbur Soot." The man says walking towards Tommy with his hand out.

"You're joking..." Tommy mumbled looking up at the brunt. "Uh no, I am not." He chuckles and looks around, "That can't be. I have to be hallucinating or ANYTHING, I mean..." Tommy started to mumble to himself while looking at the brunt in front of him.

"If you really are here, I need to get you out of this building and into my car without anyone seeing you." He says and looks outside, "Luckily nobody comes near the museum too often." He thinks and drags out the man in a trench coat to a empty parking lot except for one single car, Tommy's car. —technically it's his father's but he can't  drive anymore being legally blind.—

As Tommy drove the two to his house, he knew getting "Wilbur" inside would he easier than outside of the building. He only lives with his dad and two dogs, both who sleep in his dad's room at night. "Alright now quickly..." Tommy ushers the man out of his car and into the house.

"This place is lovely, do you live alone?" He asked picking up a small fake succulent, "What? No- my dad lives with me. He's just blind soooo you know." Tommy replies double checking the dogs are not outside the bedroom, "phew." He exhales and turns to the man who was examining the entire living room.

He nods, "Now, why are you claiming to be President Soot!" Tommy yelps grabbing ahold of the man's trench coat. "Because I am! My name is WIlbur Gold Soot!" He replies, Tommy releases his grip and backs up.

"But President Soot is dead, has been for at least fifteen years according to the museum's most frequent donator." Tommy says crossing his arms. "Wait..." he thinks and pulls out his phone.

Phone

Tommy: RANBO

Tommy: RANBOOB

Ranboo: yes?—

Tommy: YOU GO TO THE LOCAL UNIVERISITY RIGHT???

Ranboo: yes Tommy

Tommy: DOYOU HAVE A PROF. PHIL OR PROF. MINECRAFT??!?!

Ranboo: uh yeah???

Tommy: DO YOU HAVE HIS EMIALLLLL?

Ranboo: yes... Philzamcraft@jmail.com

Tommy: THNAK YOU

Real world

Third Person

"I got the email of the donator, I'm going to ask if we can meet up somewhat soon to discuss uh you." Tommy says and quickly sends an email to Phil quickly asking if they can meet soon as possible tomorrow. "I'm feeling really fatigued, is there a guest room?" The man asks, Tommy nods and leads him to a fresh and clean guest room.

"Get some rest, my room has red details painted on it, so just find me in the morning and don't at all talk to my father if he's awake before me." Tommy demands and leaves the brunt alone for the night. "Please."

Word count: 590