Too Late

Third Person

Tommy pulled out his phone, opening his group chat with the new message from Tubbo.

Texts

Tubso: Hey guys, do you think any of you could stop by today?

Ranboob: What's up Tubbo? 

Eyrn: ?

Tommy: Tub?

Tubso: My father was just killed in a car accident apparently while on his way back home for lunch, I just really need to see someone right now.

Tommy: Oh no, I'm so sorry about that Tubbo.

Ranboob: Don't you only live with your dad and your little sister?!

Eyrn: yeah Tubbo- I don't think that they'll let a 18 maybe 19 yr old keep a 13-12 yr old.

Tubso: yeah i know.. the cops haven't called Lani's school yet to tell her.

Tommy: keep us updated boss man

Tubso: alright bsosis man

Ranboob: stay safe tubbo

Eyrn: ditto.

Real World

"Holy fucking shit..." Tommy exhaled putting his phone to the side, "My best friend's father was just killed guys." He says looking at the others. Thomas reaches his arms out for Tommy, Tommy gives in and hugs onto his father. Tubso and him were practically brothers so hearing that his father died was depressing to both.

Techno looks at Wilbur, "What was the other kids name Will?" Wilbur sighs. "It was Tobias, Tom you must remember him." Wilbur replies and looks over at Thomas. Thomas nods and tears drip down his face too, "The reason you and tubbo were raised so close is because his father was Tobias. The same Tobias I fought aside with Wilbur." Thomas explains to Tommy.

The room went quiet. The only movement being from breathing and light cries. "What is going on here?" Tommy jumped and turned to the door, there stood was Ranboo alone.

"I was coming by to see if you were working and- who is- what is—" "Ranboo you can't tell anyone about him! It's the president Soot I was talking about!" Tommy exclaims and runs over to the tall teen. Ranboo and Techno exchanged glances, "I saw him at Tubbo's job the other day, so that's why he had a book on the dude." Ranboo mumbles to themselves. 

Tommy smiles and backs up from his friend, "Wilbur Soot, meet Ranboo." Tommy says pointing to the corresponding person. "It's nice to meet you sir, so you were in fact a president?" Ranboo asks, Wilbur nods with a smile.

"Now, the reason I came by was to get Tommy so we can go and see Tubbo at his house." Ranboo says and looks down at the blonde teen. Tommy looked at the group than his friend, "I- I have things to do but now that you know, your apart of it I guess." He replies.

Ranboo stares confused by the lack of context, "A government man named Jack came by and basically said we have forty eight hours to fix Wilbur being here or he'll do it himself." Tommy explains bluntly, "I already have our timer going so let's go." Techno enforces flashing a timer on his phone.

"Are you going to help us?" Tommy asks looking up at Ranboo, "Of course I am idiot!" 

Word Count: 500