Photograph

Third Person

Tommy skimmed through the books about President Soot, something did catch his eye. A photograph taped into a biography about him. 

In the photo stood the assumed President, he had brown fluffy hair sticking out of a hat with his arm wrapped around a ginger teenager or maybe younger kid next to him. There were two other kids too, one had bleached blonde hair with brown roots coming in and he was hugging onto the other kid with blonde hair cut bluntly like by himself.

"He looks like me.." Tommy whispered seeing the perfectly blue eyes of the blonde kid, moving his vision from the three kids was one woman with her hair tied up in a bun, a few strands in front of her face. Another and the one closest to the woman had a buzz cut, and mismatched lenses of glasses. Red and blue, it reminded Tommy of movie theaters because of 3D glasses.

But the last one in the photo, he was standing off from the others, arms behind his back. A look of calmness or being irritated as the others in the photo had completely full gleeful faces. That wasn't the only odd thing, he seemed to be looking away from the camera person or anyone in the photo unlike everyone else.

"They are giving me the fucking creeps." Tommy cursed and dog eared the page containing the photograph as he closed the book. "I'm leaving for the night, you can go too. The night security will be here soon enough..." Techno says standing at the door, "But he's also been less reliant on coming to work so stay if you want. I don't care." He finishes and leaves Tommy in the building.

Tommy chuckled and grabbed the books from the box of things Techno gave him to stuff them into his color block red and white backpack. 

Getting the last item into the bag, Tommy zips it up and lifts it onto the counter. A metal clang rings throughout the building making Tommy jump back, "Is someone there!?" He shouted loudly and ran out from his rounded desk.

Word count: 350