Apologies

Third Person

"Wilbur..." Dream mumbled and stood up, "Dream." Wilbur replies leaning against the wall. Dream reached out but then moved his hand back to his chest, "I'm so sorry. I wish I hadn't done that to you." He says with tears running down his face. 

Wilbur smiles and walks over to Dream, "Your forgiven, by me at least." He says and hugs him. Dream hugs back, tightly. "Why I hate to interrupt this you guys but..." Techno says looking at the group.

"We have around thirty seven hours left, so let's get going on trying to get Wilbur back." Techno finishes with his phone up. The two let go of each other nodding, "How do we even get started on getting you back to normal?" Tommy says looking at Wilbur.

A small bit of silence before Dream clears his throat with a terrible "plan" of a joke.

"I can just kill him again?— PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUS I'M JUST JOKING!!" Dream yelps. Tommy and Techno sighing but looking at Wilbur who was looking dead inside, and not just because he did actually die, this was different. 

He looked hollow inside, "Just go and find Niki, I won't be able to help this time at all because it's daytime." Wilbur says and moves out of the way of the stairs. Techno looks at the others who seem unsure on how to locate her, "Thankfully, I did research. She works at a bookstore, I'll find her on my own." He says and leaves the archive with the three in there alone.

"A Wiccan bookstore, sounds like she might still use some magic." Techno thinks looking at the place on his phone, "Better go find out." He mumbles out loud leaving the empty and echoing building.

Word count: 290