Part (21)

Priest: I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!

Jin immediately left from there with a bottle of alcohol because he can't see you kissing someone else. Only jhope watched him leaving so he also decided to go after him after the marriage is complete.

Yn: ☁️ I don't want to kiss him. What should I do now! God, please help me☁️

Jungkook slowly removed the wedding veil from your face. When he saw your face first, he totally mesmerized by your beauty. You crossed your fingers & prayed continuously for not getting kissed by him.

When JK hold both of your cheeks in his hand, you closed your eyes. He came more closer & suddenly you felt his soft lips touching on your forehead. You realized he kissed on the forehead instead of on the lips. You smiled at him because you felt really special.

Yn: ☁️ Why you did this Jungkook? You could kiss my lips if you wanted! Btw Thanks for making soft place in my heart!☁️

The marriage is complete now. Every member cheered & came to congratulate you on the stage,

Tae: Jungkookie!! That forehead kiss just took my soul from my body!

Namjoon: Yes Taehyung. Our maknae is not maknae anymore. He is now the responsible husband of Yn.

Jk: Yeah Namjoon hyung! Don't make me embarrassed like this!

Jimin: Ok ok. Now can we please go to the table and eat? The smell of food is driving me crazy, I'm so hungry!

Tae: Hmm Jiminie me too.

Yn: Where is hobi hyung?

Namjoon: Yeah also Jin hyung is missing. Wait, I'll bring them and then we will eat together.

Yn: No...All of you sit down to eat, I am bringing them.

You went out to look for them. After searching for minutes you heard someone's crying sound in the back of the venue. You saw Jin is crying & hobi was holding him with his chest. You hurriedly hide yourself & started to listen them secretly,

Hobi: Jin hyung! Stop crying & tell me why you drink so much alc*hol?

Jin: I can't see her w-with Jungkook jhope! I can't!

Hobi: But why? You’re the one who let her marry Jungkook because you don't love her anymore!

Jin pushed Jhope & started to scream,
Jin: Nooo! I still f*cking love her! I just s-sacrificed her for Jungkook!

Hobi: For Jungkook? My mind is going blank hyung! What are you saying?

Jin: You know jhope, Jungkook confessed his f-feelings for Yn to me. He was also drunk w-when he said that he loves Yn. He also a-asked me to give up on her! So, I g-gave up!

Your ears refused to accept that the words were true whatever Jin was saying.

Jin: That's why I tried to h-hurt Yn enough to hate me & marry Jk. I've always s-seen Jungkook as my younger brother how c-can I marry Yn knowing he loves her?

After saying that he sat on the ground & jhope also sat beside him,

Hobi: But hyung, why didn’t you tell us about that?

Jin: What would I t-tell you guys huh? Btw Yn & Jungkook are perfect f-for each other. Their age is also p-perfect. JK will love her more than me! Oh no!
*he held his mouth tightly*

Hobi: What happened hyung!?

Jin: Sssh! It was a s-secret. Sh*it I shared it with you. Jhope, please don't tell about this to a-anyone. Ok?

Hobi: But why?

Jin: I don't want to m-make any misunderstandings between them. Arrgh I feel like v-vomitting!

He started to vomit right after finishing his words. You wanted to help him but you stopped because you're not in the situation to help him. You just held your mouth & ran away from there while crying. From another door you entered in the venue & directly went to the washroom & locked yourself.

To be continued...

**********************