chapter 0

"thomas, i don't understand why you are doing this!" the girl cried, as she cried on the medical table. she couldn't look into the boy's eyes, but she could feel the regret radiating from him.

"ava said she would've sent you somewhere worse then this. avi, please don't cry. i'll go right after you, i promise you that." he promised, moving forward to give her his hand. the shorter girl shook her head.

"why me," she sniffled, "they've trained me ever since i walked through those doors! i could be of use to them."

the girl began to feel the affect the drug. instead of repeating her own name, she repeated the boy's next to her. "i'll forget about you in a few minutes."

thomas nodded devastated. "i love you, please remember that." he cried, leaning his forehead on hers. she nodded before closing her eyes. he wiped his tear as soon as guards entered the room, and pushed the table into the hall.

thomas followed quietly, until they reached a large door. it opened to look like a metal cage. it had a few supply boxes. they then pushed the girl in the crate.

"watch her while we go get cleared." the guards demanded; nonetheless, thomas mindlessly nodded and stayed put. as soon as they left, he jumped on the girl.

he shook her shoulders, causing the girl to open her eyes slightly. "hey! repeat after me okay?" the girl nodded slowly, her vision was extremely blurry.

"your name is aviana, i'm thomas okay? i love you, thomas loves you."

"i'm aviana, you're thomas and you love me?" he nodded and hugged her. he kissed the top of her head, before letting go.

"i love you more than anything, remember that okay?" she nodded, her conscious slowly fading. soon, she was limp in his arms; so he placed her back gently, and wiped his tears that slipped out before watching as the gate closed.