Since his Jian Lang wanted to make a promise to him, Ning Xiuyun would give him this opportunity.

Otherwise, he will always have some regrets in his heart when he says goodbye in the future.

Ning Xiuyun put down his hand, linked their fingers with Jian Xun, looked at him with a frown, and said, "I was still thinking about how to say this, but now that Jian Lang has said it, I also have something to tell you." 

His expression changed. The former gentleness and indifference turned into a rare seriousness, and her lips pursed into a straight line.

Jian Xun's heart was raised, and he always had a bad feeling.

Ning Xiuyun then said: "Early this morning, Mr. Guan came here. He said that for the sake of saving my life, there was a way to take me out of Zuifeng Tower, but the reputation of 'Master Yun' was too great in Jiangcheng." "It's too eye-catching, but if I fake my death and leave the city, I can remain anonymous in exchange for freedom for the rest of my life. If I agree, he will send someone to escort me to Fancheng City. He asked me... to think about it myself." 

Jian Xun told the governor Maoshi had a very bad impression, but the other party was indeed one of the prince's confidants. According to his uncle, it was not impossible that Guan Maoshi could find a way to bring Xiuyun out of Zuifeng Tower.

Jian Xun subconsciously clenched his hands. Guan Maoshi could do what he had not yet started to work hard on with a wave of his hand.

Although he knew that Xiu Yun was not suitable for people who disliked poverty, loved wealth, and were greedy for power, the feeling of powerlessness in his heart could not be eliminated.

He was silent for a long time, and there was a war between heaven and man in his heart. If Xiu Yun is allowed to leave like this, the two of them will be separated for who knows how long. Xiangcheng is very close to Guodu and the road is far away. It is difficult for the two of them to see each other again in a short period of time. But if Xiuyun doesn't leave, Xiuyun will be trapped in Zuifeng Tower for a long time without knowing where to go.

He knew that Xiu Yun didn't like it there, didn't like the small private room in Zui Feng Tower, didn't like being judged by others, and everyone yearned for freedom. How could Jian Xun be willing to ask Xiu Yun to be imprisoned in this place for a long time for his selfish desires? There.

As long as you have the opportunity, seize it, why bother worrying about where you came from.

Finally, he persuaded: "Let's go. Go to Xiangcheng. But the governor... doesn't seem to be such a generous person."

Jian Xun answered quickly, almost only struggling for a moment, which made Ning Xiuyun feel a little bit surprised in his heart. 

But in an instant, he figured out again, how could his Jian Lang be like this selfish ghost like him? He would only treat him well sincerely, even to the point of wronging himself.

Ning Xiuyun lowered his head, hid the smile in his eyes, and pretended to be sad: "Could it be that Mr. Jian still cares about these false reputations? But I am not an innocent person. If I only listened to those rumors, I should not have done it. Living in..."

Jian Xun sighed and raised his hand to cover Xiu Yun's mouth. He couldn't hear even a single derogatory word about Xiu Yun, even if it was said by Xiu Yun himself.

"You're talking nonsense again..."

Xiu Yun raised his eyes and stared at him, his eyes begging for mercy.

Jian Xun let him go and said: "...I will go to Xiangcheng to see you in as little as half a year or as many as a few years."

Ning Xiuyun nodded and said, "I know Jian Lang has his own way to go. , don't worry about me, I will always wait for you to come to me."