Chapter 15: Black Sun Reunion With Shadowmoon

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "Alex..." He said to himself and he saw Alex was drove his bike goes over there and stop his bike where (Y/N) drive toward to him and then (Y/N) stop his bike and the two of them looking at each others and they both stepped out of the bikes and then take their helmets off and put down their bikes.

(Y/N): "Alex....you were alive the whole time." He said to him and make Alex sigh out and he said.

Alex: "Here I thought....you were alive with the others. Didn't you? Your girlfriend Sailor Moon and the other Sailor Guardians?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was narrow his eyes at him and he said.

(Y/N): "So you have been watch me when I fought those Kaijin monsters." He said to Alex.

Alex: "Of course it is...I have seen you and Sailor Moon with Guardians are fighting at the enemies and I seen you take down at the enemies for what you were fight...Bilgenia, and Baraom now...you took the two of them down. What else next is...you still got to fight more of them..." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Get to the point, Alex. What else do you want?" He asked him.

Alex: "I want you abandoned Sailor Moon and the guardians." He said to (Y/N) and make him was narrow his eyes at his old friend and he just heard what he said to (Y/N) and he told (Y/N) to abandoned them right now and he was shook his head to him and he said.

(Y/N): "No....How about no...I won't abandoned at them, Alex. They're my girlfriends and I won't let that happened to them." He said to Alex.

Alex: "I see...and here you are...one of the fucking dumbass who tries to join up with Sailor Moon and Guardians...you all going to die by the Creation king when he will kill you and her with the others." He said to (Y/N) and make him was use his force send (Y/N) to the ground and make (Y/N) was fall down on the ground and he was get up slowly and make him turn his head to look up at Alex with a growling voice.

(Y/N): "Alex....Don't make me do this." He said to him and then he was silent and chuckle little bit and he said.

Alex: "Don't make me doing this for your own safety." He said to (Y/N)

" He said to (Y/N)

(Y/N): "Alex...." He said.

Alex: "(Y/N)....." He said and the two of them were staring at each others and they both got their eyes glowing up right away and this get them to transform into their own Kamen Rider forms right away and make them both were growling out louder with their dark demonic voice.

" He said and the two of them were staring at each others and they both got their eyes glowing up right away and this get them to transform into their own Kamen Rider forms right away and make them both were growling out louder with their dark dem...