Most people don't know how to dye pomegranate peels. After Hua Ya couldn't run in the mountains in her previous life, she relied on this craft to support her family.

"I don't have a ticket." Hua Ya hesitated.

Gu Tinglan smiled and said, "Go wait for me downstairs in the dormitory for a while."

Gu Tinglan's dormitory is just behind the office building, and there are two people sharing a room.

Since the two were not married, it was not convenient for him to bring Hua Ya into a dormitory filled with gay men. He took Hua Ya under a pavilion, took off his scarf and wrapped it around Hua Ya: "For ten minutes at most, don't talk to these men. Those people are He's a bad guy, do you remember?"

He could remember how many people were swayed by Hua Ya's face that night at the bonfire. He couldn't hide such a little girl, so he could only talk to her tirelessly.

He didn't get the red book at all, and he was worried about it.

Hey, man, he is so insecure.

Gu Tinglan settled the flowers and trotted towards the dormitory. When he came out with the aluminum lunch box, he saw Hua Ya squatting on the ground with her back to him.

Gu Tinglan went over and saw Hua Ya looking at a dying petrel.

Gu Tinglan had a strong feeling, but the words came to his lips and he couldn't say them out.

The natural air in the flower buds is like the birds between heaven and earth, yearning for the higher sky without restraint. It's just that one relies on the wings and the other relies on the hands.

"Bury it." Hua Ya held the little petrel that had lost its breath and said to Gu Tinglan.

For a moment, Gu Tinglan had the illusion of wings growing from behind the flower buds.

"Okay?" Seeing that he didn't answer, Hua Ya asked again.

"good."

He took Hua Ya to find a piece of soft land. Before Hua Ya could do anything, Gu Tinglan gave her the aluminum lunch box, while he took off his gloves and dug the soil bit by bit.

After burying the little Haiyan, Gu Tinglan carefully observed Hua Ya's expression. Fortunately, he was not that sad. Maybe for the flower buds it's just a return to nature.

"What's in this?" Hua Ya asked, weighing the aluminum lunch box.

Gu Tinglan laughed at her careless look and wiped his hand on the snow. A white handkerchief embroidered with a small flower appeared under his eyes.

Hua Ya is very embarrassed. This handkerchief was used for the nosebleed that day. However, she cleaned herself up carefully and hoped that Gu Tinglan would accept her kindness.

Gu Tinglan spread his hands and said mysteriously: "You wipe it for me and I'll tell you."

There is nothing wrong with Hua Ya. She holds his hand and rubs the white handkerchief up.

Gu Tinglan was naturally reluctant to let his handkerchief get soiled. He stopped Hua Ya and said helplessly: "Forget it, I'll go over and wash it. I'll be back soon."

He ran to the bathroom of the office building and washed his hands. When he returned to Hua Ya, Hua Ya was still waiting for him motionless. Gu Tinglan deliberately waved his hand in front of Hua Ya and said, "The water is really cold."

As expected, Hua Ya took the bait, took out her handkerchief again, took Gu Tinglan's hand and wiped it for him.

Gu Tinglan was satisfied and stood next to Hua Ya. If you lower your head, you can even see the tiny hairs on the tips of the flower buds' ears.