Marquis Jingxuan stood alone by the stone table in the courtyard. His whole body was full of life, his face was too pale to be alive, and he seemed to be about to die at any time.

Now he smiled, finally feeling a little more lively.

Jian Xun didn't expect that his uncle would catch him while he was climbing over the wall. He stepped forward and saluted, and asked, "You're more exposed, why haven't you stopped yet?" 

"If I take a break, I won't be able to see your heroic appearance of climbing over the wall." Marquis Jingxuan raised his eyebrows cheerfully.

Jian Xun fell into silence. He had not seen his uncle for so long that he had almost forgotten his bad taste. He always felt that he was still a three or four-year-old baby in his uncle's eyes.

Jian Xun put the medicine bag on the stone table for the time being and said, "This is what Dr. Ruan asked me to bring back. How is uncle feeling these days? Can you please help me?"

"Same as usual. Uncle Ruan is interested." Marquis Jingxuan only glanced at the medicine bag on the table casually, his tone was calm, as if he didn't care about his illness at all.

Jian Xun nodded and said no more.

He had not been in the Marquis Mansion for a long time, but he always remembered that Marquis Jingxuan didn't like others to talk about his illness, so he didn't say much.

This meeting was a bit hasty. Jian Xun had kept the appointment in his heart, but as soon as he saw his uncle, his thoughts became more vivid.

The uncle and nephew stood face to face. Jian Xun was a little hesitant and didn't know where to start.

"Okay, while I'm awake today, tell me what you have to say. What's the point of looking forward and backward in front of me?" Marquis Jingxuan reluctantly cheered up and looked at Jian Xun with a kind face, waiting for him to tell him. The words came out.

Marquis Jingxuan was already an extremely smart and perceptive person, not to mention the child in front of him had an upright temperament. Jian Xun frowned, and Marquis Jingxuan knew what he was thinking.

Jian Xun scratched his head and said, "Uncle, I have a sweetheart, and I... want to marry him."

Marquis Jingxuan's eyes lit up. He didn't expect to hear such words from Jian Xun in his lifetime. He thought it was Children's eyes are filled with big things about punishing evil and promoting good, and they don't think about the love between children.

Marquis Jingxuan smiled gently and said: "Of course this is a good thing. Is that person also from Jiangcheng? How old is he? Which family is his child?"

He rarely talks so much, like all elders who care about their children's life-long affairs. , everything is so detailed, I wish Jian Xun could bring his sweetheart to him right now.

Jian Xun said sternly: "He is... from Zui Feng Tower."

Jian Xun didn't think Xiu Yun's background was something hard to talk about. He was happy with him, regardless of his background, just because of Xiu Yun, so he So blunt.

Unexpectedly, Marquis Jingxuan's expression suddenly changed when he heard this, as if the words "Zui Feng Tower" were some kind of taboo that could not be spoken.

Marquis Jingxuan had cultivated his moral character due to illness and had always been mild-tempered. This was the first time Jian Xun saw him looking so angry.

Marquis Jingxuan's face was gloomy, and even his usual gentle smile disappeared, and he asked: "Xun'er, tell me truthfully, he is the Qinghuan in Zuifeng Tower, right? You have always disliked the rich young masters in Jiangcheng. With our behavior, how can we meet such a person? Could it be that he did it on purpose..."

Jian Xun frowned and immediately retorted: "It's not that he approached me on purpose... We just met by chance."

Jian Xun blurted out these words. , after saying this, he realized that he was contradicting his elders, so he took a step back and confessed.

"Uncle, I'm just... temporarily in a hurry, but he is indeed different from an ordinary gentleman."

Marquis Jingxuan sighed, feeling deeply helpless.

He didn't know how good the Qing Guan in Zui Feng Tower was, and how sophisticated his skills were, how he could completely sink someone like Jian Xun who seemed to have nothing to do with love.

After all, with such an explanation, probably all the rebellious young masters who want to bring someone from a brothel into their home would say it.

Marquis Jingxuan just didn't expect that he would hear this from Jian Xun one day.

The two haven't seen each other for a long time. Marquis Jingxuan has been absent from Jian Xun's growth for too long. Now he doesn't even know if he is qualified to discipline this child.

His tone softened and he asked: "Do you know where Zuifeng Tower is?"

Jian Xun replied: "Goulan tile house, the place of wind and moon."

Marquis Jingxuan asked again: "How do you know about these three matchmakers and six beauties?" Isn't this just wishful thinking on your part?"

Jian Xun hesitated and said, "We are in love with each other. He said that he only wants me."

Marquis Jingxuan added, "Very good, even if he wants to stay with you, what will happen to him?" Can you get out of Zui Feng Tower?"

Marquis Jingxuan's tone was a little cold. Even if Jian Xun's words were true, there was no guarantee that the Qingguo didn't regard Jian Xun as a life-saving straw to escape from the sea of ​​suffering.

Marquis Jingxuan has seen many such things in Jiangcheng over the years.

It's just that I can't protect myself, so I have to drag someone unlucky to support me.

These words were like a bucket of cold water rushing down his head, and Jian Xun suddenly recalled all the information about Zui Feng Tower.

Since Zui Feng Tower became famous, the servants in the building have only heard of retiring, but they have never redeemed themselves.

not a single one.

Jian Xun raised his head suddenly and met his uncle's deep eyes, which were filled with emotions that Jian Xun couldn't understand.

He suddenly realized: "Uncle has known for a long time... who is behind the scenes of Zuifeng Tower..."

Marquis Jingxuan looked at him leisurely: "I don't know... I only know that many things , don't ask what you shouldn't ask, and don't interfere with what you shouldn't care about."

"You have no fame, no official title, and no title. How can you compete with Zuifeng Tower for people?" 

"I..." Jian Xun pursed his lips, said nothing for a while, and lowered his head in a low mood.

He has the property left by the Jian family, but he really doesn't have any of what his uncle mentioned.

On the way back, he had already thought about the style of the wedding dress. Xiuyun was a man, so he had to choose a men's Jifu. He had to choose the best silk and satin, embroidered with gold borders, and preferably have moiré patterns... 

However, the reality gave him a hard time. It gave him a heads-up.

It turns out that all this going around and around was just his wishful thinking.

But it would be fine if Xiu Yun rejected him, but it was an external force that wanted to separate the two. How could he be willing to do so.

How could he be willing to do so.