The titles of Daqi were generally inherited for three generations. The first Marquis Jingxuan was once a general who guarded the frontier. Later, he was disbanded and returned to his fields. He received a moderate title and settled in Jiangcheng.

Marquis Jingxuan was not born into a noble family. The general who held the country back then was a general who was killed among the soldiers. Unfortunately, he was reduced to holding a small title and living a mediocre life in Jiangcheng.

Marquis Jingxuan's lineage of descendants was very thin, and they were all ordinary people. It was difficult to defend the city until the current Marquis Jingxuan was born. Jian Xun's uncle was enlightened at the age of five, could read and decipher in a year, and could compose poetry at the age of ten. At the age of thirteen, his policies shocked the literati circle in Jiangcheng.

Everyone said that things were going well for the Marquis Jingxuan's house. With such a smart prince, it was possible for the house to turn over, and it was even possible for the palace to be noticed by the Holy Emperor and move to the capital.

Prince Jingxuan came to Beijing at the age of fourteen according to the imperial decree, but he contracted a serious illness on the way to Beijing. In the end, not only was he unable to see the holy face, but he also became a sick man.

Since then, the Marquis Jingxuan Mansion has completely gone downhill. Not only is it empty, but it has also been gradually forgotten by the powerful Jiangcheng family, and it is extremely deserted during every year and festival.

Therefore, among the Jiangcheng aristocratic families, there are many people who criticize the Hou Mansion behind their backs for being a shabby settlement.

However, Marquis Jingxuan had a good temper and was hidden among the aristocratic families in Jiangcheng. He never had any public disputes with anyone.

Jian Xun walked quickly and arrived at the Hou Mansion not long after.

At the front door are two stone lions. They are ancient objects. They are older than Jian Xundu. The surface is severely cracked and worn, showing a sense of vicissitudes of life.

The red-painted gate and the hanging plaque are consistent with the stone lions. They are the accumulation of history and are very charming. It is said that they were created just after the Jingxuan Hou Mansion was completed.

Jian Xun thought for a while, but still didn't knock on the main door.

The people in the Hou Mansion are all old people who follow Marquis Jingxuan. Their average ages are Jian Xun's elders. Uncle Xu, the gatekeeper, even has white beard and hair and half of his feet are about to be buried, but he still sticks to his post.

His disturbing silence in the middle of the night was really a bit unsightly.

Jian Xun carried the medicine bag and took a few steps up the courtyard wall. He stepped on the bricks and tiles and walked along the courtyard wall to the backyard. He jumped up and landed lightly. As soon as he turned around, he met Jingxuan who was standing in the courtyard admiring the moon. Hou's eyes met.

Marquis Jingxuan: "..."

Jian Xun: "..."

The two looked at each other for a moment. Marquis Jingxuan looked at his thief-like appearance and couldn't help but burst into laughter.

Marquis Jingxuan is nearly forty years old, but perhaps because he is used to being pampered, he still looks young. His long hair is gray, but the wrinkles on his face are not obvious. Unfortunately, his eye sockets are sunken, and his eyes are not clear. Sick appearance.