Jian Xun was not very expressive. At this time, Xiu Yun could only feel the man's embarrassment from the rising temperature under his hands and the trembling pupils.

Xiu Yun leaned forward slightly, and the distance between the two people suddenly closed again, but stopped just a palm away.

Jian Xun held his breath for a moment, his eyes fixed on Xiu Yun's slightly hooked lips. In a daze, he even thought that the two of them would be able to touch each other's lips and exchange breaths.

During the entanglement, Jian Xun began to unconsciously become slightly possessed, lowering his head.

However, before he could touch that rare warm spot on Xiu Yun's body, Xiu Yun instantly let go of his hand and pushed away a step.

As if he didn't see Jian Xun's predicament, he rubbed the wooden hairpin in his hand a few times, handed it to Jian Xun, and said, "Since Xiao Lang gave it away, how about tying up my hair for me?" 

Jian Xun coughed. With a cry to cover up his embarrassment, he looked at the hairpin handed over by Xiu Yun, hesitated a little, and said, "On the tower that day, you said why bother yourself... You don't like to tie your hair, so why bother yourself for others?" 

Jian Xun can see clearly that when Xiuyun is not going out, she rarely ties up her hair. Her long hair is always left loose. He looks lazy and comfortable. Even if he has to go out for something, he only uses a hair tie to gently tie his long hair and doesn't do much to decorate.

This person seems to particularly hate the feeling of restraint. Even his clothes are very loose and his belt is not tight, as if it can be broken into pieces with a slight tug.

Indulgent, but not frivolous.

If Xiu Yun was forced to tie his hair just because the steward in the building asked him to, Jian Xun felt that the hairpin might as well become an ornament.

Xiu Yun understood his dilemma, but he didn't like to tie his hair mainly because he couldn't do it himself, and he also hated letting outsiders get close to him, so he simply let his long hair loose. Just muddle along.

Xiu Yun chuckled lightly and said, "It's not beautiful if you compromise for others, but if Xiao Lang comes with a wooden hairpin, how can I not want to?" 

"Long hair tied to your heart, I don't want to tie my hair all the time, naturally. I want to find a husband who treats me sincerely."

As he said that, he put the wooden hairpin in Jian Xun's hand and said with a probing inquiry: "Is Xiao Lang willing?"

Jian Xun was stunned for a moment. Holding the wooden hairpin in his hand, he nodded heavily: "Okay."

The two of them reached an agreement. Xiuyun took Jian Xun to the inner room. He sat down on the chair in front of the dressing table facing the bronze mirror, and turned from the dressing table. He took the wooden comb and handed it to Jian Xun.

Jian Xun walked up behind him, took the wooden comb, looked at the long black hair that was like a waterfall, and was a little confused for a moment.

To be honest, Jian Xun had never tied up anyone else's hair, not to mention that he spent more time in the mountains and lived a much better life than an ordinary rich man.

But Jian Xun didn't want to let go of this opportunity to express his feelings to each other. He tried his best to slow down his movements and combed Xiu Yun's long hair.

This action is quite gentle, but when it comes to twisting the hair, it is not very good.

Jian Xun was a martial artist, and his attacks were not serious at all. Xiu Yun was injured in a few blows, but Xiu Yun just looked at him through the bronze mirror, with only a faint smile on his face, as if to encourage him not to hesitate or be afraid.