Xiu Yun: "..."

Alas.

He sighed silently in his heart and subconsciously took a step back to avoid being hit by something falling from the bookshelf.

In addition to some decorative ornaments, there were also several books and a wooden box containing Xiuyun's recent paintings on the shelf. They were all spread out on the floor, which was disturbing to look at.

Fortunately, Guan Maoshi fell down, and the bookshelf fell on the table again. There was a gap between the two. Guan Maoshi was lying under the gap, and luckily he was not hit by these falling objects. He lay there motionless as if he was fainting.

I don't know if he was really knocked unconscious or if he just didn't want to face this scene.

The commotion was a bit loud. Shen San was about to take possession of him and plead guilty. As soon as he closed his hands, his eyes suddenly condensed and he pretended to say: "Sir, I don't care!! What are you doing? Oh, why bother? I'll call someone to see your injury right away!" 

The plan was about to succeed. Shen San was so excited that his voice almost changed. As soon as he said this, he immediately rubbed oil on the soles of his feet, turned around, and rushed out of the private room, leaving the door half closed when he left. .

Xiu Yun raised his eyebrows. Although he didn't hear the sound of the window opening and closing, he already guessed who was coming.

He let out a long breath, stepped back slightly tremblingly, and a moment later he suddenly bumped into a hot chest.

As if he was really frightened, Xiu Yun's whole body trembled, and he turned around suddenly. When he saw clearly who was behind him, his heart barely calmed down.

Jian Xun came face-to-face with Xiu Yun for the first time after so many days. What he saw was Xiu Yun's frightened expression. His whole heart seemed to be clenched tightly by a big invisible hand, and it felt raw and painful.

Joy filled Xiu Yun's face for a moment, and then turned into complicated emotions, remembering the last time the two broke up on bad terms.

He hesitated on the spot, but seemed to be still in shock. He reached out and gently grabbed Jian Xun's sleeve.

"He...I didn't do anything." Xiu Yun looked up at him, with a little uneasiness in his eyes that he had done something wrong.

"It's okay, it's not your fault." Jian Xun replied decisively.

He held Xiu Yun's hand that was holding his sleeve with his backhand. Feeling that the other party was slightly reluctant to retreat, he hesitated for a moment, then thrust his hand slightly forcefully into Xiu Yun's palm and held it firmly.

Xiu Yun was looking at him, but now he looked away slightly, his ears turning slightly red.

Jian Xun caught the thin red with keen eyes, and his heartbeat even accelerated a little.

The man pulled him behind him to protect him, and took a few steps forward to check on Guan Maoshi. The short knife across his waist was ready to go, and the coldness around him finally retreated a little after seeing the semi-conscious Guan Maoshi.

"Probably just unconscious." After Jian Xun said this, he was strangely silent for a moment, staring at Guan Maoshi lying on the floor, not knowing what he was thinking.

Xiu Yun felt the heat from his palms flowing to his body, his eyebrows relaxed comfortably, and he took a step to the side. Looking at Jian Xun's smooth profile and cold eyes, he always felt that this person seemed very... I want to kill this guy on the ground.