By the way, most of the remaining members of the guard camp have no surnames. Even those who have names are very casual. There are chairs, stools, southeast, northwest, and even random names named after weeds. There are all kinds of names.

Xiu Yun simply gave the surname "Shen", starting with "three" and going down in order of age.

"Shen" is a common surname in the country, and His Highness the Crown Prince personally gave it to him. This is a great blessing for people like them who were originally from a low background. Therefore, the people in the guard camp were very moved and were very loyal by a few points to His Highness the Crown Prince. 

As for Xiu Yun himself, he simply felt that this unified name was easy to remember and saved him a lot of trouble.

"How long will it take until the convoy reaches Jiangcheng?" Xiu Yun asked.

Shen San thought for a moment and said: "According to the current speed of the convoy, it will arrive in Jiangcheng in less than ten days."

This speed is indeed not fast. There are many people accompanying the convoy, and the prince's daily necessities alone are enough. There were seven carriages, not to mention so many officials, waiters, and escorts.

The escort battalion is an organization directly under the crown prince, and the convoy is accompanied by a part of the imperial guard.

These people can be said to move very quickly, not to mention that when Xiu Yun left, he specifically told the convoy to move slower. He didn't want to turn back into a miserable prince so quickly.

Xiu Yun nodded, and saw Shen San saying with some worry: "The others are fine, just..."

Before he finished speaking, Shen San suddenly fell silent, stretched out his hand and pointed upward, towards Xiu Yun as a signal.

——That one is here again.

Xiu Yun raised his eyebrows slightly, and his indifferent eyes finally became more lively. His Xiao Lang came as usual today.

This is not the first time that man went to sit on the roof of his room. From the second day after they parted, that man came every day, sooner or later, but never refused to knock on the window and come in. I don't know. Are you still struggling with what Xiu Yun said: "No need to come again."

Those who didn't know thought that there was some treasure hidden in Xiu Yun's room and asked that person to come and guard it every day, as if he was afraid that someone would take the treasure away.

Shen San was very self-aware, and felt that in the eyes of the "Prince's concubine", he was just a nameless servant. Maybe the title of servant would be preceded by the title "Master in Charge".

Therefore, when the other party came, Shen San took care of Xiu Yun's life with peace of mind.

It happened to be dinner time. Shen San calculated in his mind and found that the person who arrived tonight was a little early. He usually arrived after late at night.

Shen Sansan said very wisely: "Young master has been reading for a day. You must be hungry. I will come back as soon as I go down." 

Every time, he would give time to the person on the roof to give him a chance to enter the private room. I met with His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, but he failed to seize the opportunity several times in a row.

I don't know what it will be like today.

While thinking about it, Shen San exited Xiuyun's room and went to the kitchen to get dinner.

Xiu Yun stood up from the table, walked to the window lattice, stood there, and gently pushed the window open.

Xiu Yun always stayed indoors, his clothes were a little thin, and when he opened the window, it was so cold that he couldn't help but shudder.