Xiuyun thought carefully, waved to Shen San, and said: "I want to see the account books of the rewards from benefactors. Can I get them?"

Shen San pondered and said: "You can give it a try."

"No rush. You go down first." Xiu Yun responded and looked through the books on the table.

Shen San left with the errand.

Xiu Yun thought that this matter would take at least a day or two to plan. Unexpectedly, Shen San came back late that night with the account books.

Seeing him come in, Xiu Yun was rarely surprised: "Have you improved your martial arts recently?"

Shen San scratched his head and said with a strange expression: "No, even because I haven't practiced with others for a long time, I am a little rusty. How can you be so good? I got it quickly because the guards outside the counting house were not tight. I just wanted to give it a try at first, but I didn't expect it to be so...successful." 

Although Shen San was very confident in his martial arts, it was already difficult to find an opponent in the capital. But he thinks he is not invincible. After all, it is difficult for two fists to beat four hands, and there are too many enemies for him to deal with.

A place like the accounting room should be heavily guarded no matter what, so not even a fly can get in.

Commander Shen thought that he would have to spend a lot of effort, but he didn't expect that the guards were not only not very skilled in martial arts, but also average in vigilance. They just let him come in and out, and even searched for a while. When he came out, the guards were still looking at him with bright eyes. Look straight ahead.

Shen San told Xiu Yun the situation exactly as it was, but his tone was still a little confused.

Xiu Yun groaned, as if he had thought of something, and he explained: "Maybe the people behind the scenes know that even if no guards are sent, no one would dare to act recklessly in Zuifeng Tower, especially the powerful people in Jiangcheng." 

Shen San didn't quite understand. According to what the prince said, it was as if something was protecting Zuifeng Tower, intimidating all the gangsters in Jiangcheng. No one dared to act rashly, and they were even so arrogant that they didn't even bother to arrange the guards.

Xiu Yun took the account book from his hand and opened it to check.

Shen San is careful in his work. This account book belongs to Mr. Yun alone. It only records large rewards of more than one hundred taels. It started from the time Mr. Yun became famous for his qin music and ended half a month ago.

The account book is about three inches thick, and every page was squeezed out by Zuifenglou from those wealthy businessmen and powerful people through Mr. Yun.

Xiu Yun flipped through the pages very quickly. Shen San stood beside him and followed, his eyes were dazzled and he didn't know how the Crown Prince could see clearly.

Should I just flip through it casually?

As soon as Shen San's idea came to his mind, he saw Xiu Yun unfolding the account book and stopping at one page.

The above record is very interesting.

Jiangcheng garrison instructor Chen, Jiangcheng garrison instructor Wu, Jiangcheng garrison instructor Fan...

This whole page is all filled with Jiangcheng garrison instructors, and the reward they are offering is getting higher and higher, much like making an appointment to hang out at Zui Feng Tower, and finally competed for a pure husband.