It would be fine if you and I were willing to do it...

But Xiuyun rejected the other party.

Jian Xun breathed an inexplicable sigh of relief, as if it was a good thing for Xiu Yun to no longer accept his benefactor, and even his clenched hands relaxed slightly.

Xiu Yun's eyes flickered, and just by looking at his expression, he knew that the man in front of him was very concerned about his contact with outsiders.

Regardless of whether it was related to love or not, Xiuyun himself couldn't stand the fact that the person who was still in love under him a few days ago turned around and went to someone else's bed to compare his feelings with his own.

Everyone has a desire for exclusivity. Regardless of whether the person or thing they admire really belongs to them, the dirty desires in the human heart will clamor to drive out the intruder.

Jian Xun is no exception.

But his Xiao Lang kept his desires in his heart and didn't say anything, but Xiu Yun would not let this go easily. A good boy who knows how to restrain his greed needs to be praised.

"I don't want to think about the past, and I won't ask about Xiao Lang's past, but from the night of Shangyuan, I only have you, and I only want you." Xiu Yun reached out and pulled the corner of Jian Xun's clothes, as if to With this action, the two people can connect with each other and communicate with each other.

When Xiu Yun got the clothing material, he was stunned for a moment.

There is no other reason. This material is much better than the one the other party wore when he went to Yuanye to stab him. It is probably made of quite expensive material, but this person came to see him wearing it today.

The smile on his face grew wider, and his fingers pinched the fabric a little more intensely.

——Here, in this world where I don't know what is true or false, in Jiangcheng, which is full of dangers, whether it is by the light or on the bed, of course I am the only one, you, and I only want you.

His eyes were gentle but not hot, like soft threads gently wrapping around Jian Xun's heart.

Jian Xun subconsciously wanted to hold that hand, but couldn't bear to keep it hanging in the air, so humble and sincere, as if he was afraid that the material would slip away from his fingertips, but he didn't dare to offend her at all.

But he still restrained his movements because he knew that Xiu Yun would always let go on his own.

Xiu Yun sat upright in his seat, raised his head slightly and looked at Jian Xun. Under the candlelight, his peach blossom eyes were sparkling. Although he did not say hope, it seemed that the word "expectation" was filling his heart.

"Xiao Lang came today to fulfill my wish?"

Jian Xun nodded and handed him the red sandalwood box that he had just placed on the table: "It's a bit plain... I hope you don't mind."

Xiu Yun took the red sandalwood box. When you open the box, you will find a finely crafted silver hairpin inside. This level of sophistication seems to be of great value, and even Xiu Yun thinks it is very rare.

Xiu Yun looked confused. He just thought of an excuse at random, hoping that this person would come to see him again. The hairpin was naturally just an excuse to express his love for each other. How could he know that this person was so sincere... He looked puzzled and asked: "

Xiao "What do you mean by this? It's just a hair-twisting tool. You can just pick one at random. Why spend so much money?" 

Jian Xun replied solemnly: "I know everything about Zuifeng Tower's selection of the top one. I know you still have it." Imagine the glory of the past, accept this hairpin first. Although it is not that valuable, it can still help you. If that noble man... is unwilling to help you because of your rejection, I will think of another way."