Xiu Yun sighed.

It doesn't matter if you can't see him, that man has a pure heart, and even a harassed teenager can get his sympathy. Knowing this kind of thing, I'm afraid he will be sad for a long time.

Xiu Yun clenched his hand tightly, his finger bones turned white, and asked after a while: "Have the finishing work been done? Did the officers and soldiers who went to investigate find anything strange?" 

When Xiu Yun discovered Xuan Qingguan's privacy, he knew that Jiangcheng officials were protecting each other. , the people who came to investigate must not have come to expose the crime above, but to destroy the evidence of the crime.

After Shen San finished laying out the dishes, he knelt down next to Xiu Yun and bowed his head: "All the deceased have been properly placed in the peach grove on the back mountain. The guard camp has special methods for preservation. Your Highness does not need to worry." 

Under several peach trees in the backyard of Xuan Qingguan, After the guard worked in the camp for several days, more than forty remains were unearthed.

There were so many bones, even those in the guard camp who had seen them on the market were shocked after counting the number.

These are all blood debts committed by Jiangcheng's powerful people. Every one of them is listed on the list, and the names mentioned are all rich and powerful owners who are well-known in Jiangcheng.

Wealth stained with the blood of innocents.

Xiu Yun saw that the scenery in the back mountain was beautiful and much wider than the small courtyard, so he asked the guard camp to temporarily place the bones there. He hoped that the poor people who had suffered great revenge would return to their hometown and reach bliss as soon as possible.

Although the truth cannot be told to the world for the time being, it can be regarded as comfort to the living.

"With all due respect, if there were no people from the guard camp to clean up the matter, the young master would probably still leave clues." Shen San couldn't tell what Xiu Yun was thinking about that person, but that didn't stop him from wanting to test him a bit.

In the Daqi Dynasty, masculinity prevailed, and there were many good people like Long Yang in the royal family, but they were all kept as playthings in the house, with no name or status. From the founding of the Daqi Dynasty to the present, there has been no precedent for men to get married.

The prince had always adhered to the rule of not allowing strangers to enter. After a night by the river, he even refused to take off his clothes and refused to be served by a maid. How could he think of spending a night with a man just for a startling glimpse of Xuanqing Temple?

Shen San was really curious as to how much the man who had been in and out of the private room several times was worth to the prince. This would also be convenient for them to do things in the future, so that they, the subordinates, would know the importance.

Xiu Yun looked up at him, half-smiling: "After all, this is his first time doing this kind of thing, nothing can compare to what you have gone through. If the guard camp doesn't even have this ability, it's better to disband and return to the field." 

Xiu Yun will be there. This is the reason why Shangyuanye evaluated his Xiao Lang as a "reckless man".

That man was sincere, well-intentioned, and cynical, but he acted with an innocent cruelty. He had no mercy for the evildoers he killed. He was decisive enough in his actions, but he was not careful enough.

It doesn't matter, he is very patient and will always see the other person grow to a point that satisfies him.

Eight months was still too long. Xiuyun couldn't figure out how to spend this long night without someone pleasing to his side.