What's more, this Xuanqing Temple was built under the order of Emperor Jiaxing himself. With such an imperial order, it is the gold medal for the owner of Xuanqing Temple to avoid death.

Who would have thought that someone would directly murder Xuan Qing Temple on the eve of the Yuan Dynasty, and then disappear without a trace after committing the murder.

Who would have thought that besides Jian Xun, the murderer, there was another person who walked out of Xuan Qingguan alive that night.

——Young Master Yun of Zui Feng Tower.

Jian Xun never wanders around the fireworks and willow alleys. These gossips all come from his good friend Fu Jing.

Fu Jing told him that Mr. Yun was sent to Xuanqingguan because he offended the powerful people in Jiangcheng, even though he was the most famous figure in Zuifeng Tower.

Zuifeng Tower sends a servant to Xuanqing Temple almost every month, euphemistically calling it "praying for blessings." Some people even say that the business of Zuifeng Tower is so prosperous because of this blessing.

In fact, all the Qingguan actors sent to Zui Feng Tower in the past were lost in the end, and it is believed that they all died unexpectedly.

After hearing the news from Fu Jing, Jian Xun speeded up his journey, hoping to resolve the matter before Mr. Yun arrived at Xuan Qing Temple, so as not to lose another life.

But he didn't expect that after the incident was over, he would bump into Mr. Yun who came in.

That night, the sky was dark and there was no moonlight, and Mr. Yun was wearing a curtain hat. Jian Xun could not see the man's face clearly, so he did not recognize him as the man he let go last night.

Jian Xun was also sure that Young Master Yun had not seen his face, but this man still recognized him, just because of his sword?

But now, the person he let go was standing in front of him. Not only did Jian Xun not recognize him when they first met, he was even taken advantage of.

"My arrest warrants are everywhere in Jiangcheng today. If you use my information, you should be able to get a lot of bounty." Jian Xun said calmly, but his voice became cold involuntarily.

He didn't know why the other party recognized him, why he told him this, why there was no ambush in Zuifeng Tower, and why no one came to catch him, the murderer.

But these questions are not important. From the moment he picked up the butcher knife, Jian Xun never thought about a good death.

Xiu Yun sighed.

Hearing what the other party said, he almost felt that he had committed himself last night just to ask for money or to threaten the other party to do something for him.

These cold words made Xiu Yun upset. It had been many years since he had been so indifferently speculated on his intentions.

People who came to him were either full of flattery or respectful and fearful. Xiuyun was not used to being questioned suddenly.

Instead of retreating, he moved forward, leaning his head on the man's shoulder. He seemed to be able to hear the man's strong heartbeat in the quiet night.

This is a completely self-defeating gesture.

With Jian Xun's force, he could be killed on the spot in an instant.

Jian Xun didn't stop his movements, he just lowered his eyes to him, his breathing followed his body, and his subconscious tightened.

Xiu Yun leaned close to the side of the man's neck and said softly: "Young Master Bodhisattva is kind-hearted, and I will naturally give you something in return." "