Reluctantly sitting up on the bed, Xiu Yun's face suddenly became more gloomy. Although the beauty was lazy and had not yet dressed up, he still had an aura of calmness and dignity for no reason.

His long hair was messy and disheveled, and her skin that wasn't covered by the quilt was in terrible shape. Xiu Yun glanced sideways at the empty bed next to him.

When he lost consciousness last night, he clearly remembered that the man was still sleeping next to him. When he woke up in the morning, he didn't even have any vitality left.

Xiu Yun stretched out his hand and touched the quilt next to him, feeling a chill in his hand. The man walked very neatly, and he looked completely different from the one who lingered on him last night.

Xiu Yun moved uncomfortably, and suddenly felt as if his calf had been hit by something cold.

He reached under the quilt and took out a white jade pendant.

The knot and tassels attached to the pendant ring are still intact, but they probably accidentally fell out of the clothes during movement.

Xiuyun knew at a glance that the carving pattern of the double phoenix pattern was worth a lot of money.

He had seen this kind of thing a lot, and he didn't think it was strange at this time.

But the man took the jade pendant with him during the assassination, which shows the importance of this thing.

Xiu Yun thought for a while and temporarily placed the jade pendant on the soft gold pillow.

He rested his forehead on the bed to wake himself up. After sitting for a while, he gradually felt that the soreness in his body subsided, and then he stood up and got off the bed.

Xiu Yun had only one inner garment left on his body, and his lower body was empty. At this moment, he casually glanced at the end of the bed and raised his eyebrows in slight surprise.

At this moment, he found that his clothes from last night had been neatly folded and placed at the end of the bed.

When Xiu Yun saw the small pile of clothes, he had no intention of reaching out to take them. He didn't know that there were still a few pieces in it that were not in rags. They were well disguised.

It's not very consistent with someone who folds clothes. He has a gentlemanly air and seems to be very restrained and polite.

Xiu Yun dug out a new set of clothes and came out, put them on slowly, arranged the clothes, and used the wooden comb on the table to comb his slightly long hair. After a while, he became impatient and tied it behind his back with a hair tie.

Xiu Yun sat at the table and poured himself a glass, then slowly called Shen San to come in.

Shen San walked in respectfully. If you look carefully, you can see that this man even lowered his back a little with fear, his eyes were lowered, and he did not dare to glance at his master at all.

When Shen San knelt down on one knee two meters away, Xiu Yun took the initiative and asked, "What did you hear?" 

Shen San's face twitched and he replied, "I didn't hear anything."

Xiu Yun glanced at him sideways and continued to ask: "Where are they?"

"No. The guard battalions all have the same mouth." Shen San replied decisively.

As Xiu Yun's personal guard, Shen San would stay vigil at the door every night. Of course, he could clearly hear the sounds in the room last night, but no matter how absurd Xiu Yun's actions were, people like them were not the ones who could criticize him.