The woman spat hard and let out a shuddering breath. She gathered her clothes and prepared to go back and continue the second half to see if she could still get a rich owner.

Suddenly a ball of fireworks exploded in the sky, and the dreamy scene blurred the eyes of the few people at the door.

"That's Zuifeng Tower over there, right?"

"It's really nice. I heard that the girls and young masters there are well taken care of and their prices are ridiculously high."

"Oh, if I had been sold there, I would have been lucky. ."

Ha. That kind of place eats people without spitting out their bones, what's there to envy?

The woman in red listened to the gossip in her ears and kept mocking in her heart, but she was also dazzled by the charming fireworks.

Zuihualou. Zui Feng Tower.

Just one word and one street apart, here is the flowery streets and willow alleys full of customs, and over there is a decent and arty place, no wonder it makes people envious.

Zui Feng Tower stands on the main street of Jiangcheng. It is a three-story building that stands gloriously. It is said that the owner of Zuifeng Restaurant settled here twenty years ago. He originally came here from outside the city to make a living, but for some reason the original small restaurant was favored by the nobles of Jiangcheng. Now it is the first floor of Jiangcheng and has a great reputation. It spread throughout the Great Qi Dynasty.

Anyone who maintains some status must go to the restaurant and sit down when they arrive in Jiangcheng. It seems that this is the only way to show off something.

It was the time of the Yuan Dynasty, and the Zuifeng Tower was filled with guests. The well-dressed qin girl was hidden behind the screen, and the melodious sound of the silk and bamboo orchestra covered up the low voices of conversation.

"I heard that Mr. Yun was sent to Xuanqing Temple to pray for blessings?"

"How did you get this news? Mr. Yun is such a wonderful person. How can the boss of Zui Feng Tower be willing to let him suffer in such a place? "

Brother Chen is really powerful. I think Young Master Yun will also admire you when he sees you."

Young Master Yun of Zui Feng Tower is the top leader of Zui Feng Tower. Although he is a man, in the Daqi Dynasty where masculinity prevails, countless people are here. Spend a lot of money here just to hear him play the qin once.

Sure enough, someone immediately shouted to the boss: "It's Shangyuan today, why don't you see Mr. Yun come out and play a song?"

Someone started, and there were echoes around him.

The boss of Zui Feng Tower was an ordinary-looking middle-aged man. He bowed and apologized: "Everyone, Mr. Yun is not feeling well. It is inconvenient to see guests today. Please forgive me."

As soon as these words came out, there was a burst of laughter and curses. Asking him Is Mr. Yun tired of serving people last night? The boss just smiled and said nothing, as if this could hide the filth under this glorious building.

Although the guests below were a little dissatisfied, no one dared to cause trouble in Zui Feng Tower. The person behind this had a strong background. Who would risk their life for a pure servant.

Private room on the third floor.

A red candle was lit in front of the bed, and a young man in white was lazily leaning on the bedside, reading the book in his hand. Her long hair was bundled loosely, and a few loose hair stuck to her face. Under the candlelight, her beautiful face was cast with a layer of warm light. Her dark eyes and slightly raised eyebrows added a bit of charm. Take a closer look. There is something exotic underneath that is hard to detect.